ACC Football Kickoff: July 20-21 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Kickoff: July 20-21

Honestly I thought it showed a lack of overall interest and respect when 90% of the questions came from 3 Syracuse bloggers. Other than the guy from WRAL and the one that Dino thought was from Purdue I didn’t see any questions from other markets or even Syracuse mainstream media.
yeah that was highly disappointing but it is what it is

They have a nutritionist but I think she supports all of athletics so I’m sure that falls short of what he wants which would be a nutritionist dedicated to football.
bring back baby doll

Even UB had dedicated football nutritionists when I was there

So is GS 6'7?! Bergeron is 6'5... Hmmm

Attachments

• 20220721_115740.jpg
    20220721_115740.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 68
Went to the same viewing audience. Maybe more. You just want to be mad.
Disagree about the “viewing audience” part.
If you’re suggesting that a 1-on-1 sit-down interview w/ a single reporter carries the same weight, and potentially reaches the exact same audience as a keynote speech to assembled media from a podium, then i don’t know what to tell you.
And yes- i want to be mad….somebody needs to show some passion, cause we certainly ain’t seeing it from our “leader”, no? JMHO

Last edited:
Disagree about the “viewing audience” part.
If you’re suggesting that a 1-on-1 sit-down interview w/ a single reporter carries the same weight, and potentially reaches the exact same audience as a keynote speech to assembled media from a podium, then i don’t know what to tell you.
And yes- i want to be mad….somebody needs to show some passion, cause we certainly ain’t seeing it from our “leader”, no? JMHO
It was actually 1-4 even tho I said 1-1. I figure the viewing audience was bigger at dinner time than when everyone was at work. Both were on the ACCN. I could be wrong though. And I 100% disagree that we aren’t seeing anything for our AD.

Damage already done. Dave Rahme & Donnie Webb, she most certainly is not.

She's doing great covering this. I cannot believe people aren't appreciating her efforts.

So she didn't frame a photo correctly for Barstool sports that has a core audience of toxic dudes, so what.

Follow her on twitter, she is relaying great information on what is happening.

Might want to support a new journalist that is actually in the age range that knows how to communicate to an audience below 50. No one cares about that photo outside of a handful of people.

She's doing great covering this. I cannot believe people aren't appreciating her efforts.

So she didn't frame a photo correctly for Barstool sports that has a core audience of toxic dudes, so what.

Follow her on twitter, she is relaying great information on what is happening.

Might want to support a new journalist that is actually in the age range that knows how to communicate to an audience below 50. No one cares about that photo outside of a handful of people.
Meh. She’s fine - I wouldn’t say “great”.