ACC Games Week 7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 7

ND kicked off to Pitt to start the second half. Pitt ran it back for a TD. 14-6, Pitt over ND.

rooting for Duke. Lou/ ND Miami VT today

This duke squad is impressive. They are one of those hoops schools of which we are compared to, that have done well and really have to hand it to Cutcliff. Difference this year is they have a physical and fast D that shut down the knew seeking offense of GR.

ND marched downfield to turn it over to Pitt. ND not looking invincible. Even if they pull it off, talking heads will talk them out of playoff contention.

And now Pitt with the red zone Int... Makes the loss look not nearly as bad but this team has been just awful prior to playing us..

And now Pitt with the red zone Int... Makes the loss look not nearly as bad but this team has been just awful prior to playing us..

My take is Pitt started working hard in prep for us and is carrying it over. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Pittsburgh was so lucky last week. They made 54 and 56 yard field goal last week but just missed a 41 yard now. If they missed one of the super long FG, we would not have gone to the overtime and won.

ND marched downfield to turn it over to Pitt. ND not looking invincible. Even if they pull it off, talking heads will talk them out of playoff contention.

Its very interesting. if they lose 1 game i think there is zero chance that make it to the playoff. They need to ho undefeated bc tge current 4 team playoff idea doesn't account for ND . With 5 P5 conferences, a ND entry means 2 of 5 P5 conference champs on the outside . Would love to see NDs non committal approach to needing to be in P5 conference, finally burn them.

...and the Irish score. They missed the 2 point conversion, still down 2.

all these games show is that we still have the worst skill playmajers players in the league for making explosive plays.. its still a long way to go just to get to the middle of the league.

This duke squad is impressive. They are one of those hoops schools of which we are compared to, that have done well and really have to hand it to Cutcliff. Difference this year is they have a physical and fast D that shut down the knew seeking offense of GR.

As luck would have it Duke is our road crossover game next season.

all these games show is that we still have the worst skill playmajers players in the league for making explosive plays.. its still a long way to go just to get to the middle of the league.

ND’s receivers in particular all look minimum 6’2 and over 200 lbs.

They are massive compared to Pitt corners.

At least Pitt fans are not Rutgersesque. I agree about their coaches, easy targets.

These kids love narduzzi. he is a player's coach but a bit meaty. couldn't stand dixon for years. Meathead fb is much more tolerable than meathead hoops .Most of his teams couldn't throw it in tne ocean especially when it came to the big dance. One of the most overrated hoops coaches o have ever watched.

Even vs ND at ND, Pitts OL gets away with holding. Same crap as last week.

Notre Dame PI saves a touchdown. Needs to be a spot foul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom