ACC Network Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully spectrum figures out the channel placement before then and lets people know
Which channel number is the SEC Network? I would think they'd put it close by. I have Comcast which puts the SECN, ESPNU, and the B1G Network channels in the same vicinity since they're all part of a premium sports package.

FYI - Fios will be channel 829 for HD, 329 for SD. They now have the channel up with an all-graphics promo running that runs through each school in the conference.

Can't wait!

Which channel number is the SEC Network? I would think they'd put it close by. I have Comcast which puts the SECN, ESPNU, and the B1G Network channels in the same vicinity since they're all part of a premium sports package.
sec network is 384 and extra is 385

Another aside, the ACC Network is getting awful channel position compared to SEC and Big10 networks on fios. HOpefully that will change with good performance?

PlayStation Vue is in alphabetical order so the ACC channel should be the first channel.

As long as we get to see additional Cuse football, lax and hoops thats the value. At some point they will mix in additional content SU related.

Honestly we can crowd source Spectrum's ACC channel through this forum thread and will all be able to find the channel very quickly.

Join forces people, and we will be stronger!

#LiveTogetherDieAlone

As long as we get to see additional Cuse football, lax and hoops thats the value. At some point they will mix in additional content SU related.
It seems women’s soccer will be the first SU event shown. Thursday night vs Colgate according to the broadcast times for the first 3 days

On DirecTv the SEC channel is 611 and the additional channel is 611-1... there is no everyday programming on it.
I never knew I had it until I read your post. I did know I had the Big 10 on 610.

you cant even search for it in the directv guides yet. other times they added channels you got notices way in advance
Agreed. How far in advance did I know that the new Scientology channel was going to be on 320?

Agreed. How far in advance did I know that the new Scientology channel was going to be on 320?
If they put the ACC Network with the SEC and Big 10 it will probably be 609, 612 or 613. Alphabetically it would be 609. ABS. ;)

wu_dUcTPaGooyBZc2BPegq_W4TW6ypDxtHw-fVHRdD8vcekgxHgDKUMKVXd6qVnUK48kgB0erY-m2pUDiX5RcCVTkyUbnGOm3IazAIomrfAVD0I_aYqeMWyPvi3zU6adgSwTRH67pOx196WFKSKX_35g9IVlzOLcBRSuV2o=s0-d-e1-ft

August 19, 2019

Dear Syracuse Athletics Fans,

We are excited about the launch of the ACC Network this coming Thursday -- August 22nd!

The network will give Orange fans of all sports the opportunity to watch live games and special programming about Syracuse and the ACC. The first Orange live event to broadcast on the network will be our women’s soccer match against Colgate on August 25th (7 pm).

All Syracuse fans should understand that Orange games that have been available on ACC Network Extra (now ACCNX) for the past two years will only be available to you if your provider has an agreement with ESPN to carry the ACC Network. The sport schedules on www.Cuse.com will indicate which games will be available on ACC Network and ACCNX as soon as broadcast information is available.

As of today, agreements are in place with national and regional providers including YouTube TV, Hulu Live TV, DIRECTV, PlayStation Vue, Spectrum, and others. Visit www.GetACCN.com for a complete, up-to-date list.

If you are a customer of either Comcast Cable, DISH Network, RCN Corp., Blue Ridge/Pencor, or Mid-Hudson Cablevision, you will NOT have the ACC Network or ACCNX, and you will not be able to see the games at this time.

Because the launch is this week (August 22nd), we are now recommending that Syracuse fans who have Comcast, DISH Network, RCN Corp., Blue Ridge/Pencor, or Mid-Hudson Cablevision consider switching providers to ensure they do not miss any of the action. The good news is that there are national providers available, and with a provider like Hulu, YouTube TV or DIRECTV, it is very easy to have access within minutes. Visit www.GetACCN.com for a complete, up-to-date list of providers carrying the network.

Syracuse and the ACC remain confident that the success of the ACC Network will eventually ensure its carriage on all available providers. However, those carriers who have not signed up must realize the level of interest of Orange fans, as well as that of our fellow ACC members.

Thank you.

Go Orange!

Amazing that folks that live in the DelMarVa, and Jersey won't have ACCN on a cable provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.