ACC Network Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know firesticks let you pretty much install anything , but they also can make stuff not work if they want to too.

Well according to Syracuse.com my cable package includes the ACC Network but the guide has a key next to it stating I need to upgrade to watch this channel and can’t set my DVR for 8/22.

Response from Spectrum: “They say that we will not know until the 22nd because they are still negotiating exactly what channels Disney will allow us to broadcast for them.”

Last edited:
Sure did. Went on youtube and looked up "How to get YoutubeTV on Firestick". Didn't know there was an ongoing feud between Amazon and Youtube regarding use of devices on their apps. It was easy to get around it though, & now I'm all set!
Help me out. I’m about to buy roku devices because my fire sticks technically won’t work. I know about the way to download, but I hear there’s a sizing issue that you have to mess with? And opens yourself up for issues without a VPN? Sorry I’m a little unfamiliar with this stuff.

Help me out. I’m about to buy roku devices because my fire sticks technically won’t work. I know about the way to download, but I hear there’s a sizing issue that you have to mess with? And opens yourself up for issues without a VPN? Sorry I’m a little unfamiliar with this stuff.
This is what I used. Took about 5 minutes to install. Just follow the steps.

I just called spectrum to order the accn and they said I can’t order it until Thursday at 3pm.

Has anyone been successful in ordering it yet?

Sure did. Went on youtube and looked up "How to get YoutubeTV on Firestick". Didn't know there was an ongoing feud between Amazon and Youtube regarding use of devices on their apps. It was easy to get around it though, & now I'm all set!
It's like, can't we all just get along?

I just called spectrum to order the accn and they said I can’t order it until Thursday at 3pm.

Has anyone been successful in ordering it yet?

I called and they are pretty clueless. He did say it won’t be available until Thursday but not on all areas, whatever that means. When I asked him how much it will cost he wasn’t sure if that either but thinks it’ll be about $20/month.

I called and they are pretty clueless. He did say it won’t be available until Thursday but not on all areas, whatever that means. When I asked him how much it will cost he wasn’t sure if that either but thinks it’ll be about $20/month.
The person I talked to was clueless as well...

I have Roku, YouTube TV and VPN

Everything works fine...once in awhile my connection drops but easy to reconnect

The person I talked to was clueless as well...

He also tried to explain that it was going to be on a specific tier and the cost is based upon what tier you are now. So the $20 will be to upgrade to that tier where you’ll get the accn along with about 100 channels you don’t want.

Not in all areas? Now that worries me. That wasn’t mentioned at all in any of the releases and I haven’t seen any channel in KC advertising it is coming soon

I keep hearing its avail on Roku. I have Roku. Its not avail on Roku. Roku can be used to then get an ADDITIONAL service to get it.

I also have Hulu...nevermind you get the picture.

He also tried to explain that it was going to be on a specific tier and the cost is based upon what tier you are now. So the $20 will be to upgrade to that tier where you’ll get the accn along with about 100 channels you don’t want.

Not available on Spectrum Basic then?

Not available on Spectrum Basic then?

He wasn’t sure about anything. But he said he thinks it will be on the silver tier.

He wasn’t sure about anything. But he said he thinks it will be on the silver tier.

I have Spectrum Gold, so I already get the BTN, P12Nets, and all the other sports channels.

Ch 388 comes in loud and clear for me (at least the promo does).

Anyone here use PlayStation VUE? I use the ps4 for basically all my needs besides live tv, and their core package ($55 per month + $10 per for sports +) seems like an awesome deal.

Would save me a bunch over comcast

I have Spectrum Gold, so I already get the BTN, P12Nets, and all the other sports channels.

Ch 388 comes in loud and clear for me (at least the promo does).

What channel do you get BTN and the 2 alternate big ten channels on?

BTN is 382. I don't see an "alternate"

SEC is 384-385.

Interesting- mine is the same except I have big 10 alternate channels on 388 and 389. Wonder if ACC will just be available in those markets?

Well I just did an online chat with Spectrum and she said it will only be available in selected areas, which I take to mean in ACC markets. So I'm SOL in Kansas unless I switch providers.

Well I just did an online chat with Spectrum and she said it will only be available in selected areas, which I take to mean in ACC markets. So I'm SOL in Kansas unless I switch providers.

That might be what my guy was talking about when he said it won’t be available everyplace spectrum is.

That might be what my guy was talking about when he said it won’t be available everyplace spectrum is.

I hate to ask this...

Will all Spectrum customers have access to ACCNX, or only customers in "select areas"?

This can get really bad really fast if you don't live in ACC Country. No TV and now no Streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.