ACC Network Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, yes I am (with 2 kids)...although I get your point. Good Luck. ;)

Same and same. I’d do it but to assemble the package that met every single one of the 3 of theirs barrow Programming requirements would be nearly impossible lol

When I go to 388 I have a picture of K.

Does it look like this, only with Coach K instead of the indian?

So I decided to call spectrum again and insisted on speaking with someone who knew the details about the accn rollout. The guy I spoke with looked at my account and assured me that the accn would just be added to my tier and that I would see no increase in my bill.

So this is not like me to do something like this but I emailed John Wildhack to clarify the Spectrum situation. I was very professional on the email. He did say that he was well aware of the coverage in the northeast but not sure what tier it would be on here in Kansas. He did say Spectrum is obligated to launch the network to its full universe and copied the chief communications officer of the ACC to see if she could clarify the tier I would receive it on. Waiting to hear back from her.

I thought it was really cool that he responded so quickly to some random fan like myself

27 hours to go and there currently is no channel 612 Directv, of course I’m dumping them next week . No ABC and no Fox is a lot of good college football and doesn’t seem like there about to end rift with nexstar

27 hours to go and there currently is no channel 612 Directv, of course I’m dumping them next week . No ABC and no Fox is a lot of good college football and doesn’t seem like there about to end rift with nexstar
I spoke with a representative from Directv today and she gave me 2 possible channels: 205 or 600. It's crazy but we shall see!

So this is not like me to do something like this but I emailed John Wildhack to clarify the Spectrum situation. I was very professional on the email. He did say that he was well aware of the coverage in the northeast but not sure what tier it would be on here in Kansas. He did say Spectrum is obligated to launch the network to its full universe and copied the chief communications officer of the ACC to see if she could clarify the tier I would receive it on. Waiting to hear back from her.

I thought it was really cool that he responded so quickly to some random fan like myself

I am sorry, but MSOrange is no random fan In my book!!

Following up on this post. I got back a response from Amy Yakola, who is the Executive Associate Commissioner & Chief of External Affairs for the ACC. She confirmed that the ACC Network would be available to all Spectrum customers but the the tier may be different for those outside the ACC footprint. Her understanding is in some areas of the country, this is still being determined by Spectrum. But I should not hesitate to push Spectrum to find out as again, it will be available to me as a Spectrum cable customer. Then, once I have access to the ACC Network, I would get ACC Network Extra.

Both Amy and John were very quick to respond and as helpful as they could be.

Showing the same here in Albany.

I’m on Albany spectrum and don’t have a key indicating I won’t have the network, like I do on some other channels

I have DirecTV and no issues with ABC or Fox. I had an issue with CBS about a month ago, but that’s been resolved.

not on the directv guide yet... doesnt it start at like 7pm tomorrow from the Ads I have seen? usually i have seen channels show up days ahead but be empty. sometimes even a scroll like on the espn channels telling you where it would be.

Johnny Dubs is the man.

Checked the ACC Network on Spectrum this morning.

The key has disappeared on the guide, there is no longer an upgrade notification on the screen, and I am able to set my DVR to record upcoming shows.

Not having it on Comcast in Boston is hilarious. What is the point of adding Boston market w BC if the largest cable provider isn’t gonna be broadcasting the market w games. It’s laughable

Not having it on Comcast in Boston is hilarious. What is the point of adding Boston market w BC if the largest cable provider isn’t gonna be broadcasting the market w games. It’s laughable
BC did join back in 2004 and I'm sure at that point Boston market got the games, kind of hard to predict this 15 years later...
Per Comcast they are protecting us from Disney overcharging for this service :rolleyes:

BC did join back in 2004 and I'm sure at that point Boston market got the games, kind of hard to predict this 15 years later...
Per Comcast they are protecting us from Disney overcharging for this service :rolleyes:
I’m ready to move forward with that cord cutting plan you had that I was half listening to.

I get that but it ultimately is all farce that Rutgers, BC were added for tv eyes if those eyes aren’t gonna have access to the product. Makes you wonder if BC is lucky to be on the ship in 2004. These networks will prove out that the only viable networks are SEC and the Catholic TV Network NBC

so just ask for the distant abc/fox feeds, they have to give them to you in a dispute dont they?

Status
Not open for further replies.