ACC Network Thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask this...

Will all Spectrum customers have access to ACCNX, or only customers in "select areas"?

This can get really bad really fast if you don't live in ACC Country. No TV and now no Streaming.
Yah not all SU fans are home free yet. I have "silver" and it'll carry the ACCN and ACCNX (I'll get that through Apple4k TV/ESPN app). I think the ACCN comes without additional charge starting with the select package (one step above basic).

The question is where it's available. Why do we get SECN (and Pac12) here in New York (where neither conference has a team), but you can't get ACCN in Tennessee or California? That isn't right. It's not a level playing field.

Last edited:
I’m been able to get all the promos on 388, so I’m hoping I may get the channel.

I’m almost positive you are all set if you can see the ads. I just fired off an email to Wildhack just to vent. He may not even read it. I was professional but just asked him to confirm the out of market coverage if he could. And if it is truly only available in ACC markets, why was the announcement misleading?

Will all programming be available on demand on ESPN App for a period of time? I know other ESPN stations store programming at least for a short time on the ESPN App to allow for remote viewing.

•ACCN will be carried on Spectrum Select in all in-market areas, which include the following: Florida New York Georgia North Carolina Illinois Pennsylvania Indiana South Carolina Kentucky Virginia Massachusetts . alkl other markets get dig tier 1/silver package

got that direct from a representive

•ACCN will be carried on Spectrum Select in all in-market areas, which include the following: Florida New York Georgia North Carolina Illinois Pennsylvania Indiana South Carolina Kentucky Virginia Massachusetts . alkl other markets get dig tier 1/silver package

So can I get it in Cincinnati Ohio?

English?

Thanks. That would make me very happy because I get the silver tier. Just curious what channel but I’ll find out Aug 22

I’m been able to get all the promos on 388, so I’m hoping I may get the channel.

I am getting the promotional video too but my guide has a key indicating it’s not available with my current Spectrum Select TV package.

According to this press release I should get the ACC Network as part of my package. We shall see on 8/22/19.

Andrew Russell, Charter’s director for communications in the Northeast, provided that information and said in an e-mailed statement that for subscribers to Select TV packages in CNY “there is no price change associated with the addition of the ACC Network."

Last edited:
I am getting the promotional video too but my guide has a key indicating it’s not available with my current Spectrum Select TV package.

According to this press release I should get the ACC Network as part of my package. We shall see on 8/22/19.

Andrew Russell, Charter’s director for communications in the Northeast, provided that information and said in an e-mailed statement that for subscribers to Select TV packages in CNY “there is no price change associated with the addition of the ACC Network."

View attachment 168810
Showing the same here in Albany.

Amazing that folks that live in the DelMarVa, and Jersey won't have ACCN on a cable provider.

It should be surprising, but it’s not. Coverage of the ACC — and Syracuse, in particular — has been very spotty.

I just received this email from Cox Corporate (for those that care) after sending a strong but forceful email to them: "ESPN and Cox Communications are in negotiations for the ACCNetwork. Our goal is to keep costs reasonable, and we are currently working to bring the ACC Network to Cox." Probably just lip service, but my fingers are crossed.

I haven’t missed a football, basketball nor (significant) lacrosse game in years.

You’re in luck. Apple TV has saved me many times. But I know folks in New Jersey, for example, that have missed a number of games since SU joined the ACC.

I tweeted another threatening tweet to comcast.
They’ve been ignoring me pretty hard. They responded to my first tweet and then I’m probably on a list somewhere or something. I messaged Comcast cares and they said they couldn’t speculate on channel lineups until a launch date was announced. I told them launch was 8/22 and they asked if there was anything else they could help me with...

Seems like a simple solution to me. With how easy it is to get YoutubeTv or PlayStation Vue, etc, why not just drop Comcast and pick up one of the other tv options?

I could get the video promo yesterday but today when I went to Channel 388 there is a Spectrum message advising me to upgrade my package if I want the ACC Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.