ACC Network Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so just ask for the distant abc/fox feeds, they have to give them to you in a dispute dont they?

If those channels are available locally over the air, I don't believe so.

Tried reading through some of this but a lot of you are in the Northeast...

For our Southeast folks...

I have Charter/Spectrum at my place in Greenville, South Carolina & ATT UVerse in Atlanta.

Charter/Spectrum, I have to upgrade to Silver to get the ACCN?

ATT UVerse, I’m (as of now) SOL?

Last edited:
I’m a decent level tier with DirecTV in Southwest Ohio with both SEC & Big10 access, 612 still not even an available channel currently... hoping it pops up at 7:00 PM, but a little disconcerted that there isn’t even adds/promo available at the moment

I
I’m a decent level tier with DirecTV in Southwest Ohio with both SEC & Big10 access, 612 still not even an available channel currently... hoping it pops up at 7:00 PM, but a little disconcerted that there isn’t even adds/promo available at the moment
I am also at a high level tier with Directv in Florida and there is not a channel 612 available currently. I think someone from Directv or ACC should at least address this issue.

still not in the online guide either. but you can search and set stuff to record that is being shown on 612..

annnd goodbye Comcast TV!!!
The rep was nice and knew right away when I said I wanted to cancel TV for a channel they don't offer that was launching today lol.
She tired to tell me it was coming as soon as they got a good price on the deal and that some ACC teams will still play on regular TV etc etc.

I have Charter/Spectrum at my place in Greenville, South Carolina & ATT UVerse in Atlanta.

in south carolina and atlanta it should be in the select tier on spectrum

in south carolina and atlanta it should be in the select tier on spectrum
Yea, I’ve got it squared away for Spectrum. Thanks!

ATT U-Verse told me to download some janky app to watch the football games and don’t know when they’ll include it in their cable packages.

Long Island is in the northeast.

Last edited:
Hey guys dumb question ... been thinking about making the jump to espn + will I also receive acc network under that umbrella since it is an espn channel?

Yea, I’ve got it squared away for Spectrum. Thanks!

ATT U-Verse told me to download some janky app to watch the football games and don’t know when they’ll include it in their cable packages.

AT&T packages in my area lists DirectTV as an option. So if DirecTV has the ACCN, then AT&T is an option. This is damn confusing.

Dammit

Dear valued subscriber,​
With the upcoming launch of a new ACC Network, Disney has made this content unavailable to Sling customers for the time being. We're working to bring this content to you as part of an ongoing commitment to give you the TV you love, with all the flexibility you want, at the best value possible.​
Thank you for being a loyal Sling customer. For more information, please visit help.sling.com.​
All the best,​
The Sling TV Team​

I have AT&T U-verse here in Michigan. I was told they wont be carrying it but are hopeful in the next few months to get it. Told them that I will shop around since Direct TV here is offering it and their response was "your cancellation fee will be $105"

Just upgraded our Hulu to make sure we are good here. Hopefully they don't pull such a stunt too.

In Cincinnati it will be channel 348 on Spectrum - need silver package though...

Status
Not open for further replies.