ACC, PAC-12, and BIG alliance / conference realignment | Page 245 | Syracusefan.com

ACC, PAC-12, and BIG alliance / conference realignment

Re: ND. There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, ND is ever signing a grant of rights.
I think there's would be different that there grant of rights would say they have to join the acc if they forgo independence in football. In addition to olympic sports

and then announces there leaving next week

Well they can then help ensure the rest of the league makes a lot more money thanks to all they will have to pony up.

Saves the ACC a ton of travel money if that ends up being the set-up. Toss in SMU with no revenue for them the first 7 years(travel costs will go up if they are in for all sports but manageable) and this could be interesting
This is the sane way to do things and might serve as a model for the B1G and the B12 so the conferences can make more money but not affect the non revenue sports. Keeps travel costs down and minimizes the impact on athletes.

They should basically make the additions agree to join for all sports once X teams have been added west of the Mississippi.

This is the sane way to do things and might serve as a model for the B1G and the B12 so the conferences can make more money but not affect the non revenue sports. Keeps travel costs down and minimizes the impact on athletes.
100%. Football should be kept separate from all other sports, men’s and women’s hoops can be the exception, though I would prefer football separate from them too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom