ACC sched

Briancuse

Living Legend
How is it that baseball can have next years schedule out already. And the acc takes until a month from the start of practice to release theirs?

Chris02M

All American
Big ten had theirs out a couple weeks ago.
yes and ours should be out soon, i wouldnt be surprised if its thursday.Our schedule is also more complicated than big 10 with multiple partners to satisfy with espn, cbs, rsn and raycom. I cant wait for the schedule to come out like the rest of us but whats a few days at this point

cuseinseattle

All Conference
It's strange it still isn't out. My wife was looking for it the other day and asked why she couldn't find it. I said it's not out yet. She likes to put the games in her calendar so she doesn't schedule things on those days because I won't come. A lesson learned the hard way the same night as a certain 6 OT game.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
yes and ours should be out soon, i wouldnt be surprised if its thursday.Our schedule is also more complicated than big 10 with multiple partners to satisfy with espn, cbs, rsn and raycom. I cant wait for the schedule to come out like the rest of us but whats a few days at this point
It was released on Thursday, September 7, 2017 last year. Not sure how that compared to past years but you would think they would hype it in advance which I don't think they have done. Maybe they want to bury it in the weekend news otherwise we will see it next week some time. Just give us some good home dates and times. Nothing at 9 pm Sunday-Thurday and give us a few good Saturday night games, either 5 pm or 7 pm.

Top Bottom