ACC Schedule Release: Thurs 9 AM | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule Release: Thurs 9 AM

How many universities across the country are doing that though? Some are requiring a test prior to arrival on campus, but most aren’t.
I'm not sure, but I bet it's pretty high outside of the south.

What's stopping them from getting it after they've arrived? You'd have to have a lot of trust in these kids to not go to off campus parties or congregate. They're not going to stay holed up in their rooms. It's a risk everyone is going to have to accept test or not before returning.
The negative test has to be inside if 10 days and prior to arrival on campus. There are also guidelines as to how to get tested. Is it foolproof? No, but it's better than no requirement.
As to partying once at SU- SU has already suspended 20 students for violating protocols. So, they are at least somewhat serious about this.

The negative test has to be inside if 10 days and prior to arrival on campus. There are also guidelines as to how to get tested. Is it foolproof? No, but it's better than no requirement.
As to partying once at SU- SU has already suspended 20 students for violating protocols. So, they are at least somewhat serious about this.
At Georgia State it is 7 days. Tough to get the timing of the results right...

At Georgia State it is 7 days. Tough to get the timing of the results right...
I'm pretty sure SU doesn't allow the quick test. The other one can take up to a week to get results, so 7 days could be cutting it close for some kids.
The shorter the window, the lower the risk of post- test infection. 7 days > 10 > 12...> none.

Chapel Hill in mid-September could be insufferably hot. Then you close in South Bend in December.
Chapel Hill should be about the sam as Knoxville was the first week of the season.

We've played late november games at BC before too.

Weather shouldn't be a factor here, short of a hurricane or blizzard.

Get rid of the 11th game ASAP.

The SEC and MAC have made it an easy call. ND just lost their opponent.

I love the MAC is leading on the Spring movement but the P5 has gone all in to play these games in the fall.
I wish they followed suit but aren’t going to.
It’s either going to be fall P5 football or non college football in 2020-2021 and the next games will be fall 2021.

The MAC isn’t going to play in the spring by themselves they won’t get buy games in the spring. If the season shifts to the spring it would be conference only and condensed anyway.

I love the MAC is leading on the Spring movement but the P5 has gone all in to play these games in the fall.
I wish they followed suit but aren’t going to.
It’s either going to be fall P5 football or non college football in 2020-2021 and the next games will be fall 2021.

The MAC isn’t going to play in the spring by themselves they won’t get buy games in the spring. If the season shifts to the spring it would be conference only and condensed anyway.
It would be tough for them to play a spring schedule, then ask the players to come back for fall camp after just a couple of months rest.

It would be tough for them to play a spring schedule, then ask the players to come back for fall camp after just a couple of months rest.
And any NFL caliber MAC player would most likely sit out spring games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom