ACC schedule teaser... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC schedule teaser...

when it finally drops, if someone could post it normally and not in invisible type...it would be much obliged.

CZq8yu0WEAI-SN6.jpg

I thought the BC game was going to be the Saturday following Thanksgiving every year. Am I the only one with this misconception?

when it finally drops, if someone could post it normally and not in invisible type...it would be much obliged.
You are gonna love the love the BC date. In the middle of fall.

I expect a larger SU turnout in Boston now without the game being on Thanksgiving weekend.

Sept. 1, 2 or 3: vs. Colgate
Sept. 9: vs. Louisville (Friday)
Sept. 17: vs. South Florida
Sept. 24: at Connecticut
Oct. 1: vs. Notre Dame (at MetLife Stadium)
Oct. 8: at Wake Forest
Oct. 15: vs. Virginia Tech
Oct. 22: at Boston College
Oct. 29: Bye
Nov. 5: at Clemson
Nov. 12: vs. North Carolina State
Nov. 19: vs. Florida State
Nov. 26: at Pittsburgh

At GT on a Thursday...how did I know that was going to happen.

No complaints at all for me.

We got the bye in-between 2 road games.
We got WF after the ND game.
I love visiting BC in the fall and not during the Holiday weekend.
We should play the Colgate game on Thursday and get the extra day to prepare for Louisville.
ACC did us very fairly.

I thought the BC game was going to be the Saturday following Thanksgiving every year. Am I the only one with this misconception?
BC closes with Wake Forest in 2016. Interesting.

I assume they will try and go back to the SU-BC pairing and that this was a one time thing. Pitt has no one to play on the last week of the season either so it is a problem for them.

Too bad we can't play Penn State and Pitt can't play West Virginia on Thanksgiving weekend.

A rare home game with Louisville on Friday September 9th. It makes sense...playing at night that early in the season is a must.

Thursday, Friday or Saturday, I hope the game is played at night.

Could they be waiting to see who is booked for the NY State Fair to avoid going head to head against a big name?

No complaints at all for me.

We got the bye in-between 2 road games.
We got WF after the ND game.
I love visiting BC in the fall and not during the Holiday weekend.
We should play the Colgate game on Thursday and get the extra day to prepare for Louisville.
ACC did us very fairly.

I'm happy that the Wake game is in October and not the second week (more likely to be cooler). Clemson plays FSU the week prior, we're coming off a bye. Louisville gets less time to see the new scheme in week 2 and its a friday game.

BC closes with Wake Forest in 2016. Interesting.

I assume they will try and go back to the SU-BC pairing and that this was a one time thing. Pitt has no one to play on the last week of the season either so it is a problem for them.

Too bad we can't play Penn State and Pitt can't play West Virginia on Thanksgiving weekend.

A rare home game with Louisville on Friday September 9th. It makes sense...playing at night that early in the season is a must.
ACC can inter-change BC/SU/Wake/Duke/Pitt/Miami whenever they want.

BC can play either SU/Wake
SU can play either BC/Pitt
Wake can play either BC/Duke
Duke can play either Wake/Miami/Pitt
Pitt can play either Miami/SU/Duke
Miami can play either Pitt/Duke

SU-BC no longer has to be locked in during Rivalry week.

Can't complain much here. Bye in the ladder part of the season and no real daunting stretch.

Me likely.

Could they be waiting to see who is booked for the NY State Fair to avoid going head to head against a big name?

Would be nice to actually play that game on a Saturday for a change. Nothing says big time like playing Colgate on a Friday night at 7pm on Labor Day weekend.

BC game in October!? Weekend in Boston without bitter cold?! PUMPED! Now we need to find a tailgate spot in the least friendly tailgating venue in the country...

Florida Georgia Line on Friday the 2nd FWIW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom