ACC Schedule !!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule !!!!!

north carolina is looking a t a week 2 bye week unless they can convince there fcs game to move from 11/23

Plan on being in Tallahassee and Syracuse for the Clemson game. Need to get ahead of travel.

Tally rooms get jacked up immediately to ridiculous rates. I usually stay about 50 miles out of town.

Same for Clemson in future years...suggest looking in a nearby city.

50? I don't drive lol.

So the the defending national champs will have to play GT, Texas A&M, and at Syracuse in consecutive weeks? Seems fair.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived. It’s been 17 years since an opposing fan of a decent team has griped about where we fall on their schedule.

Seems like old times!

So my guess is now
8-31 @ Liberty
9-7 @ Maryland
9-14 Clemson
9-21 Western Michigan
9-28 Holy Cross
10-5 BYE
10-10 @ NC State- Thursday
10-19 @ Duke
10-25 Wake
11-1 @ Louisville- Friday
11-9 BYE
11-16 @ Florida State
11-23 Pittsburgh
11-30 Boston College

Tally rooms get jacked up immediately to ridiculous rates. I usually stay about 50 miles out of town.

Same for Clemson in future years...suggest looking in a nearby city.

Two years ago we actually flew in and out of Atlanta for the Clemson game. Hotels there Saturday Night was way cheaper than anywhere near Clemson Getting in and out of Clemson is a chore, but we had our first Bojangles experience!

how many kids would coaches see on a friday during game week unless you live in a hotbed area? i dont think ours are seeing any kids in person on a friday in season.

I booked 2 different weekends at the Sheraton , and one at the Marriott. The weekend of the 11-13 is messed up at the Sheraton as they are making it non refundable after tomorrow. Even for points. So I have the weekend of the 5th and the weekend of the 19th booked. Middle weekend booked downtown Marriott. One of the 3 will be Orange Central and I have to be there for meetings. I think Clemson will be that weekend.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived. It’s been 17 years since an opposing fan of a decent team has griped about where we fall on their schedule.

Seems like old times!
I take offense to the term decent. Also don't get too excited, I gripe about the schedule every year regardless of who's on it.

With Clemson having home games on 8/29, 9/7, and 9/21 my bet is their first road game of the year is in the dome on 9/14.

Last edited:
just to compare /discuss...this was my last best guess:
8/31-@liberty
9/7-@ Maryland
9/14 -Bye week
9/21- Western Michigan
9/28 - Holy Cross
10/5- Clemson
10/12 @ NC State
10/19-Bye Week #2
10/26-Wake Forest
11/2- @duke
11/9- Pittsburgh
11/16- @ Florida State
11/23- @louisville
Fri 11/29- Boston College

Always enjoy your predictions. Hope this one's wrong, at least for Pitt, because I've got a wedding in Pittsburgh that weekend. And that would make 3 out of 4 seasons that coincidentally I've been in the Pittsburgh area on the day of the SU-Pitt game and couldn't make it.

I hope Clemson's not on the 14th. Considering both teams' attrition, Syracuse is going to need more time to gel. This isn't like Florida State in 2018.

Also, a loss that early would take away momentum in what could be a special season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom