ACC Tournament Seating Chart | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Seating Chart

I wonder if that's a bonus for winning it last year.
We were end zone last year, so that's an upgrade.
Don't forget... Saturday night final this year for when we make our McNamara-like run!

I wonder if that's a bonus for winning it last year.
We were end zone last year, so that's an upgrade.
Don't forget... Saturday night final this year for when we make our McNamara-like run!
No, the seating just rotates. It was U.Va's turn.

No, the seating just rotates. It was U.Va's turn.

I don't think it is entirely just rotation, I think # of seats also adjusts based on expected turnout to some degree. Ive never seen UVA with anywhere near this many seats assigned to us, it has to have something to do with how well we are doing and how many UVA fans they expect to turnout.

I assume the ACC also asks schools to make requests for how many strips they think they can sell -- and accommodates that number as best as possible proportionate to the other requests.

so will the ACC let folks keep their tickets now that SU has banned itself?

so will the ACC let folks keep their tickets now that SU has banned itself?
interesting question. will be curious to hear from anyone who's already purchased... if there will be a mandatory"refund," an opportunity to get one, or no refunds whatsoever? obviously our demand will be lower and surely other schools may have the need for a larger block.

interesting question. will be curious to hear from anyone who's already purchased... if there will be a mandatory"refund," an opportunity to get one, or no refunds whatsoever? obviously our demand will be lower and surely other schools may have the need for a larger block.

What if SU was a 14 seed and got knocked out the 1st round?

Some people may want to spend a week in Greensboro.

the tickets are presold under the premise any team could play any/most (but not all) of the sessions. syracuse can now officially play in zero, so that changes the 'agreement' of sorts.

I however predict no changes, no refunds.

Jesse Dougherty ‏@dougherty_jesse
Email from SU Athletics rep Pete Moore regarding ACC tournament ticket refunds.

B9Cjd6CCcAAk3UJ.jpg

the tickets are presold under the premise any team could play any/most (but not all) of the sessions. syracuse can now officially play in zero, so that changes the 'agreement' of sorts.

I however predict no changes, no refunds.
I was so wrong!!

so buying tickets would have been one of those premature things you really don't want to do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom