ACC | Syracusefan.com

ACC

Hoov50

Starter
It looks like we are the power football team going to the ACC next year a well as being the power basketball team. Youngstown St.!? Really?!

Maryland barely got by William & Mary while Wake just got by Liberty. I'm sure there are a few smerks in those that have stayed to create C-USA 2.0.

It looks like we are the power football team going to the ACC next year a well as being the power basketball team. Youngstown St.!? Really?!

Not so fast. :) With such an emotional game yesterday and another one to ensue this Saturday against #1 USC, SU will be 0-2 heading into the following week's game against that powerhouse named Stony Brook. Undoubtedly, that will be a very difficult game for these players to get up for mentally & emotionallly...so that will be interesting...hopefully, it won't lead to a major letdown.

Maryland barely got by William & Mary while Wake just got by Liberty. I'm sure there are a few smerks in those that have stayed to create C-USA 2.0.

I don't know. You might want to point out to them that Texas State played Houston last night. Texas State was a 36.5 point underdog playing in their first ever FBS level game on the road. Texas State ended up blowing out Houston 30-13. Isn't Houston in the C-USA 2.0?

I am not going to rip Pitt, as they have beaten us 7 times in a row. Graham wasn't healthy coming off an ACL injury. I am more pleased with our offense. We need to be 2-2 after the Minnesota game and then I will think about Pitt. They have better athletes on than we do. They probably regret firing Wanastedt as since he left their program has gone down each year. ACC week 1 did enough not to get a negative perception nationally. Clemson had to beat Auburn after Tennessee beat NC State. The rest of the conference came through even Duke beat Florida International.

I don't know. You might want to point out to them that Texas State played Houston last night. Texas State was a 36.5 point underdog playing in their first ever FBS level game on the road. Texas State ended up blowing out Houston 30-13. Isn't Houston in the C-USA 2.0?

No doubt. Hard to believe that Memphis losing to Tennessee-Martin was not the worst loss for that league. Here's hoping we can add to the strength of the league as we join next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom