ACCNX | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACCNX

ESPN has no real support for any of this.. I have talked with several support levels this weekend about why the ESPN+ streams keep getting reset for too many connections.. the system says 3 simultaneous streams but when i talked to support people they just say once you go beyond 3 streams you might get worse service but there is no limit.. fine if 3 is the limit but they cant explain 1 the error happens when i have 1 connection.

FYI, we just discovered a new (or, maybe an old) glitch in the ACCNX broadcasts. Even though last night's UVa-Vermont game showed on the ACCNX menu (in Sling, at least), it was blacked out in the Richmond market, as well as elsewhere. It was available on one of the Fox Sports regional sports networks. Evidently, where there is a conflict, ACCNX gets preempted. Needless to say, Sling doesn't offer any of the FSNs. I imagine that once the conference season gets into full swing, this won't be a problem.

FYI, we just discovered a new (or, maybe an old) glitch in the ACCNX broadcasts. Even though last night's UVa-Vermont game showed on the ACCNX menu (in Sling, at least), it was blacked out in the Richmond market, as well as elsewhere. It was available on one of the Fox Sports regional sports networks. Evidently, where there is a conflict, ACCNX gets preempted. Needless to say, Sling doesn't offer any of the FSNs. I imagine that once the conference season gets into full swing, this won't be a problem.

This is helpful...can the games then be viewed on the Fox Sports app?

some local markets bought the rights and that supersedes the ACCNX rights.

Also - I just got off the phone with Verizon. The ACC wasn't in my profile - whatever that means (and they clearly don't know me). Hopes to be fixed by tipoff.

This is helpful...can the games then be viewed on the Fox Sports app?

If your like me (living in manahttan) i seem to have figured it out. If its not on ACCN that means its on the local channel, for me its YES Network, which can be streamed from the Fox Sports app.

If your like me (living in manahttan) i seem to have figured it out. If its not on ACCN that means its on the local channel, for me its YES Network, which can be streamed from the Fox Sports app.

My problem right now is I cannot access anything in the ACCNX library. Hopefully it's fixed.

Ironically my support guy was in Syracuse and complained unprompted that we are in the ACC.

I’m mad as hell and I don’t want to take it anymore!
I've already expressed my displeasure but this could hurt the program if not fixed if young players can't sit there flipping the channels and settle on a Cuse game.

We search online for it and many are having a hard time finding it. So how would anyone one else watch Cuse and hopefully become a future fan/player.

I've already expressed my displeasure but this could hurt the program if not fixed if young players can't sit there flipping the channels and settle on a Cuse game.

We search online for it and many are having a hard time finding it. So how would anyone one else watch Cuse and hopefully become a future fan/player.
I do wish there was something constructive and powerful that we could do to put pressure on the ACC Network. They told us we would be able to watch every single game. Didn’t they? Did I imagine that? I like to record the games and watch them later. That’s really important to me. I hope ”they” understand how dissatisfied we are and we can’t be the only ACC fans who are.

Finally after 4 phone calls and 3 managers Uverse got it fixed!! Thank you for all the help

I get it thru Spectrum on my laptop but I am very disappointed that the ACC network never rebroadcasts it on TV

Does the Spectrum subscription require the average person to pay extra for the ACCN, unlike when I could watch for years for free with a now banned provider? Someone is letting me borrow their login information for Spectrum(like with the other provider that is now banned), and it works fine for any other games Ive tried EXCEPT the Syracuse one. Fot that it says it is not included in my subscription! :( What do you(anyone reading this) think the issue is?

I’m mad as hell and I don’t want to take it anymore!

lol me too! Get a hashtag t-shirt to give the team to wear like the students did. It even gets your complaint multiple free mentions on the TV!(although you might not be able to watch it yourself, lol)

My problem right now is I cannot access anything in the ACCNX library. Hopefully it's fixed.

Ironically my support guy was in Syracuse and complained unprompted that we are in the ACC.

I wish you had mentioned this board and invited him on here. I'd probably like him!

Also - I just got off the phone with Verizon. The ACC wasn't in my profile - whatever that means (and they clearly don't know me). Hopes to be fixed by tipoff.

Not fixed. Verizon as a whole doesn't seem to know this is an issue for many users.

i do look forward to being able to put a face to the jersey # come ACC tourney time on ESPN.

I have only seen one myself - Virginia. I do have ACCN on my TV, but ACCNX not accessible here in Canada. Not being able to watch the kids drives me nuts as well. However, I am happy to say I will get TV for 12 of the next 13 games between ESPN, ACCN and Fox (Georgetown).

I have only seen one myself - Virginia. I do have ACCN on my TV, but ACCNX not accessible here in Canada. Not being able to watch the kids drives me nuts as well. However, I am happy to say I will get TV for 12 of the next 13 games between ESPN, ACCN and Fox (Georgetown).
Have you tried using a VPN to connect through a server in the US?

Have you tried using a VPN to connect through a server in the US?
Many times. First you need the VPN, then you need an American Cable/Satellite account number and password which I obviously don't have. Hey, with the ACCN and ESPN I will likely get between 20-25 regular season games on TV which is the most since the old Big East days. For the others it's on-line radio and the chat room. I'm happy with this.

We've been getting a lot of notes about this and I'm trying to track down an official answer for everyone. From what I can tell, people have had different levels of success. This has gotten super weird and my contact said he has to do some digging before he can find an official answer. I'll drop what he tells me in here as soon as I get more details.

Fixed!!!!! No youtubetv for me! So much for Karate Kid...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom