Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Adam is a financial proxy for WHO Jim wants as the next HC. This will get messy mark my words.

Wildhack will have to navigate the financial implications of who's underwriting players and who they are friendly with and the selection of the next HC.
Boosters decide who the coaches are at a lot of schools.

To me Adam is a financial proxy for WHO Jim wants as the next HC. This will get messy mark my words.

Wildhack will have to navigate the financial implications of who's underwriting players and who they are friendly with and the selection of the next HC.

Boosters decide who the coaches are at a lot of schools.

Right, never works out either at said schools. Places like Kentucky can withstand the booster influence when John Calipari is the capo.

Words marked.
Are you suggesting that JB is somehow trying to backdoor his way into naming his successor?
What is your beef with Weitzman anyway? Seriously. You've been predicting bad things from his relationship with JB and SU from the start.

The Albany Times Union is reporting that he is purchasing “Palazzo Riggi” in Saratoga Springs. It was listed for $17.9M after Ronald Riggi died earlier this year.

The Albany Times Union is reporting that he is purchasing “Palazzo Riggi” in Saratoga Springs. It was listed for $17.9M after Ronald Riggi died earlier this year.
I know/knew the Riggi family for whatever that's worth.

Can we please find a forward? There’s not a big time forward anywhere on this roster. To think of the forwards we have had in this program and compare them to our current roster is mind blowing.

I figured this house would be on some huge piece of property. From the video it looks like it's on a normal town/city block.

It’s not that impressive on the outside for ~$18M. My kids tell me the same on the inside - nice but not $18M nice.

I figured this house would be on some huge piece of property. From the video it looks like it's on a normal town/city block.

North Broadway is not your normal city block. Very big houses tha go for $2 million plus. Wouldn't surprise me if AW is paying 10 or 12 million with another 2 million in remodeling.

North Broadway is not your normal city block. Very big houses tha go for $2 million plus. Wouldn't surprise me if AW is paying 10 or 12 million with another 2 million in remodeling.
Admittedly, I don't know the area well at all but the houses in the neighborhood don't look like ones you'd expect to see near one asking $18mm.

1667588449471.png

Status
Not open for further replies.