Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. A million for them would have made a difference? Money on a hoop player is better well spent. I love both hoop and football. But 2 million dollar guys in hoop make us a real player.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Exactly. A million for them would have made a difference? Money on a hoop player is better well spent. I love both hoop and football. But 2 million dollar guys in hoop make us a real player.
Howard (a QB) had some emotional issues according to this story...

More than likely Weisman wouldn't have offered him.

Morant was a WR so I would not want to offer him the football allocation.

this is the syracuse attitude straight from the study that holds our region back.
Seeing as my response got deleted, I’ll do a nicer version of it:

Call me when carrier returns, BMS expands, Drones save griffis and we don’t have political leaders who screw is out of new stadiums as a result of petty disagreements.

The Syracuse attitude is formed by experience and the near constant lies of “steps forward.” Is 81 revitalization (latest example of “progress” being sold to us) actually going to lead to results or become an Erie blvd.-esque eyesore that just moves the 81 problem 25 feet closer to the ground.

I don’t think it crazy to want to see the player sign the dotted line and get on the court before we claim this payment structure is what will save the program.

Last edited:
Seeing as my response got deleted, I’ll do a nicer version of it:

Call me when carrier returns, BMS expands, Drones save griffis and we don’t have political leaders who screw is out of new stadiums as a result of petty disagreements.

The Syracuse attitude is formed by experience and the near constant lies of “steps forward.” Is 81 revitalization (latest example of “progress” being sold to us) actually going to lead to results or become an Erie blvd.-esque eyesore that just moves the 81 problem 25 feet closer to the ground.
The area has improved quite a bit in the past 10-15 years and will continue to do so.

This honestly helps Boeheim with a recruit or two not have to travel so much, correct? He asked for people to step up NIL wise and his call for help seems to be answered by Weitsman.

So who else is known to be pushing money into an NIL allocation? How many people does Syracuse have in this “game?”

Is weistman just doing 1 mill?

So who else is known to be pushing money into an NIL allocation? How many people does Syracuse have in this “game?”

Is weistman just doing 1 mill?

There’s 2 large collectives outside of Adam. There’s links to those here someplace.

There’s 2 large collectives outside of Adam. There’s links to those here someplace.
I wonder if lets say Red or G get the job if JB will go in with Adam or one of the other collectives

sorry but then again if I were in his position, I think I would leave it alone. I just hope that he enjoys the rest of his life. He is going to love Skaneateles and I don't think he will be bothered too much by the locals. Plus, Adam owns three restaurants so he will never go hungry. Unfortunately, none of them are Italian. I would love to have him over for some Cornell chicken on the grill!

sorry but then again if I were in his position, I think I would leave it alone. I just hope that he enjoys the rest of his life. He is going to love Skaneateles and I don't think he will be bothered too much by the locals. Plus, Adam owns three restaurants so he will never go hungry. Unfortunately, none of them are Italian. I would love to have him over for some Cornell chicken on the grill!
Rosalie’s is solid though, he will get lost in Skaneateles though among the summer people. Good spot for him.

This home will be an amazing place for his children and his grandchildren. I’m sure it’s something he wants to leave for his kids.

Red Hop G

To me Adam is a financial proxy for WHO Jim wants as the next HC. This will get messy mark my words.

Wildhack will have to navigate the financial implications of who's underwriting players and who they are friendly with and the selection of the next HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.