Adele | Syracusefan.com

Adele

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
Her music is fine, but I think in ten years, people will wonder what was so interesting about a chubby English girl singing 60s R & B.

i get that it appeals to some segment of the population but i to wonder how it hyped up to such demand. its whole albums of the same thing.. she has a decent voice the songs are just avg.

Its a way for people to feel good about themselves. "Hey, I truly admire the artistry of someone fat..and not just the usual all looks no talent hacks the industry usually force feeds me"

i would think the same people will wake it 10 years and wonder how they listed to taylor swift too.

Women love her. I don't think she's as chubby as she was. Not a fan of her songs.

19ADELE-master315.jpg

i would think the same people will wake it 10 years and wonder how they listed to taylor swift too.
I am sure, but I think most people recognize Swift's music as disposable pop, while Adele's music is promoted as higher art.

Women love her. I don't think she's as chubby as she was. Not a fan of her songs.

19ADELE-master315.jpg
Chubby or not, I would definitely be all-over her, but that is a different topic.

For what it's worth, both she and Taylor Swift are at a higher level right now.

Swift obviously isnt a strong singer, but her song writing is pretty much second to none over the past 20-30 years. The OP essentially answered its own question concerning Adele. A 20 something, chubby brit singing (and writing) R&B (well and without auto tune) is pretty interesting. And i think 10 years from now, people will know exactly why.

Swift obviously isnt a strong singer, but her song writing is pretty much second to none over the past 20-30 years. The OP essentially answered its own question concerning Adele. A 20 something, chubby brit singing (and writing) R&B (well and without auto tune) is pretty interesting. And i think 10 years from now, people will know exactly why.
They are 2 of only a very few performers who can actually sell albums (as opposed to individual song downloads) in today's environment. Springsteen is the only other one I can think of, off the top of my head.

This is all hilarious! Well done

Not a fan of her voice. There's something shouty and grating about it in spots.

"Set Fire To The Rain" and Rolling In The Deep" are really good songs, I haven't heard anything else by her that was better than average. Her weight is irrelevant.

They are 2 of only a very few performers who can actually sell albums (as opposed to individual song downloads) in today's environment. Springsteen is the only other one I can think of, off the top of my head.
What do you know about Sprinsteen anyway? :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom