adkins and henderson | Syracusefan.com

adkins and henderson

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Heard Adkins is moving to Blacksburg, VA.

Heard Henderson is moving to Buffalo, NY.

Heard Adkins is moving to Blacksburg, VA.

Heard Henderson is moving to Buffalo, NY.

Just saw someone on Twitter say that. Figured that would be the case with Henderson; hoping not the case with Adkins. Might get me to lean on bringing in Reagan as OC/OL.

Did I miss the lawsuit by the Hokies that got Adkins to go there?

Sad. Figured Adkins wouldn't be long for a job here. Stinks.

Marco Christobal was an O-Line/Recruiting coordinator at Rutgers right? I know he might not want to go back but it keeps him in the game.

Sad. Figured Adkins wouldn't be long for a job here. Stinks.

I agree with your post but don't like it. I agree it was only a matter of time he left and I was hoping he'd stay.

Agree on Adkins. He's a big loss. I really hope we don't lose Wheatley.

But at this point, I'm just ready for the moves to be done. Solidify the staff one way or another and let's "git to the gittin"...

I agree with your post but don't like it. I agree it was only a matter of time he left and I was hoping he'd stay.

we almost had no shot at him. I have no idea what Marrone had on him to keep him for as long as we did.

A good friend of mine told me about a year ago that from Adkins mouth said that Kiffin offered him $500k to stay at Tenn (or maybe it was to go to USC) I only remember it was Kiffin offering him and the money.

There is no way we paid him $500k.

He's a heck of a recruiter and I really don't like the fact that he's going to Blacksburg at all.

we almost had no shot at him. I have no idea what Marrone had on him to keep him for as long as we did.

A good friend of mine told me about a year ago that from Adkins mouth said that Kiffin offered him $500k to stay at Tenn (or maybe it was to go to USC) I only remember it was Kiffin offering him and the money.

There is no way we paid him $500k.
and there is now way he was offered $500k by Kiffin either.

Bring in Mario Cristobal as the recruiting coordinator / TE coach or some combination. Cristobal is out of work I think - it could be an easy sell. Hire him to get recruiting rolling knowing he's probably only here short term.

Bring in Mario Cristobal as the recruiting coordinator / TE coach or some combination. Cristobal is out of work I think - it could be an easy sell. Hire him to get recruiting rolling knowing he's probably only here short term.
We will also send him into Cuse's toughest bars to shakedown people for donations.

Henderson did a great job with the DB's this year. Hopefully HCSS has someone in mind to pick up where DH left off.

It appears that he is most likely headed back to Miami.

Yes he did RMH and I figured he wanted to get back to the show and we'd lose him.

Adkins would be a big loss. Possibly our most important guy after Hackett.
Adkins was easily the most important guy on the staff...The OL was tremendous and he had learned from Marrone who is regarding as about the best OL coach in football

move morrision back to DL where i think he was at some point in his career and bring back Dan Conley and Shafer will be a hero in the eyes of Syracuse. Just do it!

move morrision back to DL where i think he was at some point in his career and bring back Dan Conley and Shafer will be a hero in the eyes of Syracuse. Just do it!
No bring a new lb coach in

Yes he did RMH and I figured he wanted to get back to the show and we'd lose him.
...as did I.

I'm sure SS has someone in mind. He's already hit two home runs with Daoust (sp) and Morrison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom