Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End

Thank you Coach Boeheim!!!!!

Good luck Red! It can be tough replacing a legend, also not sure about the Orange going Red after all these years.

Nah, if you were going out of the family you get a good coach, not a patriot league guy
Not sure what you mean? Get an existing P5 coach? Langel seems like he is doing a great job, by admittedly I don’t really know much about him.

On top of everything else...it really is sad that the coach left so classlessly.
He could have gone out with at least a touch of grace.

Thank you JB! Your teams have given me enough thrills to last 3 lifetimes. Your heart has always bled orange and your tenacity built the program into one of the best. No one can replace you but I know your legacy will help carry the team to even greater heights.

Glad I was able to attend his last home game. JAB, thank you for making Syracuse basketball a national power and an iconic brand. Best wishes in your post-career endeavors and I look forward to running into you at Rosalie's.

HCAA: Saddle up! Get a staff and players and I'll be in the stands in ~7 months.

I might be the only one here but I don’t feel great about Autry as head coach. Just too unproven to rebuild a struggling program with so much history. I’m not a fan. Would have loved at least a search then if you don’t find a great match, you say Autry was better than any coaches that we interviewed

I hate to quote The Wolf, but let's see how he does before patting yourself on the back TOO much!

Remains to be seen whether this will be a good hire.

That’s not exactly what The Wolf said. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom