Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End

My man, and fellow Canuck Leo Rautins, was the reason I became a huge Syracuse Hoops fan in the early 1980's. Coach Jim will be missed for a number of reasons, and especially the incredible memories I have of the program.

Don't recall if I've ever made a comment about a replacement coach, or whether it should be within or from outside, but the choice has been made and I am behind Red 100% like any true Orange fan should be.

Hes doing an interview tonight?! Jeez

I read this once a year. Been saving it for the end of season just in case this happened.

When I get back to the hotel from the late game tonight I’m going to fire up a j and pull it up. That way if I choke up a little nobody will see me. Lol

Since I was a little kid Syracuse basketball has been a huge part of my life and, specifically, my relationship with my mother and that is only because of what JB had built when she became a fan.

Thank ya, JB.
Never read that before. Love Titus so I’m surprised I hadn’t. Thanks for sharing!

FqvIteHWAAABLhP

Thank you for both the basketball memories and the charitable fund raising. More than a coach you are a pillar of the community. At the end of the day you always put your players first. You never advised a player to return if it was not in his best interest. You are a fierce competitor, old school all the way.

Sad to end the era but could not be happier with Red as the next act.

I do not expect miracles regardless of who is coaching. Reality is that we are in a difficult situation for recruiting. I expect that we will have ups and downs, like most teams, but the dynasty is over.

watching Seton Hall-DePaul on FS1.Said they will have JB on the postgame show.
now they are saying only reaction to the announcement, kind of a bait and switch

If he drops the zone and actually runs a competent O then fine, id feel better about it. Just have my concerns.
Fair, I suppose. Seemed like you already decided before he coached a minute. Cuse grad, a very good player in his own right - deserving of more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom