Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Adrian Autry to Take Helm of Men's Basketball as Jim Boeheim's Storied Career Comes to End

Sounds like he's not actually going to be on.
I could have swore they said Jim Boeheim would be on the postgame show. I probably heard it wrong, I sincerely apologize if I mislead anybody and they stayed with it like me to watch it.

Hopefully the one from the Mayor.
Oh weird, it was showing as unavailable and now it’s available. Either you edited it or I’m dumb, sure hope it’s the first one lol

Oh weird, it was showing as unavailable and now it’s available. Either you edited it or I’m dumb, sure hope it’s the first one lol

I just reposted it. I guess Mayor Walsh can't spell.

I could have swore they said Jim Boeheim would be on the postgame show. I probably heard it wrong, I sincerely apologize if I mislead anybody and they stayed with it like me to watch it.
No need to apologize! All good! The ending of the Seton Hall Depaul game was worth the price of admission and the FS1 crew had some interesting takes on the day's events.

I was three sheets to the wind in Atlantis when I met GMac and Red. Asked Red to take a picture of GMac and I while I rambled about how much I loved him and the whole time I can’t get the camera on my phone to work

I go “man I’m so sorry I’ve been drinking since my plane landed down here.” Red said to me “As you should be.”

It was so damn cool. I hit people with that line all of the time now.

I’m all the way in based on that interaction alone. Let’s win some damn games.
Would you say, in that moment, that he carried the room well?

Truthfully -- and I say this with ZERO sarcasm -- at the end, it went down a lot less contentiously than I expected.
Indeed, we averted The Alamo part II where JB barricades himself in the melo center offices.

Would you be saying this about Gerry? Bad take.
Very bad take - and if you are going to step out and make such a statement, be sure that your statement is polished (especially spelling key words like talking).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom