After watching…… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

After watching……

...are you from the Rochester area? SJF?
No, it's from that other thread about that very big young man who plays bball for Fisher, which I confused with this thread.

Benny, Symir and Frank tonight…..how can anyone question why the starters play so many minutes? Their basketball IQ tonight together, equaled that of a tomato can…..dear lord!

The starters are on par with just about anyone, so you're going to see a big drop off this year. Plus, the spacing has been getting a lot better of late which only further highlights the strengths of the guys we run out there. When we get that, we are a team to watch. We could be looking at a top 3 finish in the ACC if we just avoid tired legs. If the bench could get better - ouch! When we shoot 50% or 60% from three we've shown we can really compete.

The starters are on par with just about anyone, so you're going to see a big drop off this year. Plus, the spacing has been getting a lot better of late which only further highlights the strengths of the guys we run out there. When we get that, we are a team to watch. We could be looking at a top 3 finish in the ACC if we just avoid tired legs. If the bench could get better - ouch! When we shoot 50% or 60% from three we've shown we can really compete.
My First LOL of the New Year! ;)

With Sidibe coming back and hopefully able to play small blocks of time along with Frank coming in to spell Jesse the center position is totally set. If Symir and Benny can get their minds straight, which is possible and looks promising, this team will be a tough out. Clearly Swider has made the jump and is playing awesome, and subsequently I've noticed the Swider bashing has all but ceased.

No, it's from that other thread about that very big young man who plays bball for Fisher, which I confused with this thread.
ooooops... I didn't see the other thread. It took me a few minutes to figure out SJF but wasn't sure if it was the Rochester area SJF. Thanks.

Next you will spew Chaz Owens will be in the rotation next right.
That was one of your takes before.
Chaz looked good and confident against brown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom