ALERT- Judas Marrone will be on Mike and Mike at 915 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ALERT- Judas Marrone will be on Mike and Mike at 915

NFL GM's don't base their draft decisions on Todd McShay's evaluations and projections.
Exactly. I don't know what to expect out of Manuel, but maybe they saw a potential Russell Wilson type impact guy in him (as in, a guy projected as a mid round guy) and didn't want to take the chance they'd miss out on him.

Everyone always says that if there is a guy you want, take him. They traded out of 8 and took him in the mid teens where it's not QUITE as much of a reach.

Knee jerk reactions to drafts are just dumb overall. You can't really evaluate anything until a couple years down the road.

What's the saying?
"Familiarity breeds contempt..."
I think Dougie knows Ryan AND Geno TOO well...
Too bad for both of them that the Bills were the only ones that really needed a QB for next year...

NFL GM's don't base their draft decisions on Todd McShay's evaluations and projections.
This is one of the all time craziest threads. Marrone doesn't owe Nassib anything. If any other GM basis their decision based on what marrone did or didn't do they should probably start looking for another job. Its literally dog eat dog.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This is one of the all time craziest threads. Marrone doesn't owe Nassib anything. If any other GM basis their decision based on what marrone did or didn't do they should probably start looking for another job. Its literally dog eat dog.

Marrone doesn't owe Nassib anything - but the right thing to do is to say "EJ's our guy - and Ryan's great too."

He couldn't mention his name. To me - that strikes me as cold hearted. Take the guy you think is best, but don't answer the question without any respect to the relationship you have with Nassib.

**Bookmarks for Football Board is better than BBall Board yearly post**

Exactly. I don't know what to expect out of Manuel, but maybe they saw a potential Russell Wilson type impact guy in him (as in, a guy projected as a mid round guy) and didn't want to take the chance they'd miss out on him.

Everyone always says that if there is a guy you want, take him. They traded out of 8 and took him in the mid teens where it's not QUITE as much of a reach.

Knee jerk reactions to drafts are just dumb overall. You can't really evaluate anything until a couple years down the road.

And they picked up a 2nd and 7th.

Correct. They use Kipers.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I disagree. Marrone (and me and you) owes something to everyone that helped him be successful.

Even if you don't think so, every human owes every other human the courtesy of not helping them look bad. His silence is making Nassib look bad. He needs to fill that gap as soon as possible. He missed a golden opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom