Alex Hayes & Corey Cooper commits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alex Hayes & Corey Cooper commits

I think Hayes will prove to be a really important signing. I feel a lot better about this class having him in the fold.

Love the Hayes p/u...

Fact he is a wrestler is a big+ for linemen... usually means he'll come in with good footwork, balance and leverage techniques...

Hopefully he doesn't have "short-arms" like Pugh... :p

Cooper is a great pickup as well... Cooper looks like the more polished skill receiver between him & Winfield (...tho Winfield has the freak athletic speed and vertical, I expect he may need more coaching up but has serious potential...)

Liking how this class is shaping up A LOT.

I hope McD is a good play caller, as his recruiting prowess in this short period is already quite impressive.

It almost seems like Syracuse had two teams of recruiters this year. The old staff and the recruits, that for the most part, we've managed to hold on to. Plus all these new prospects coming in that have relations with the new staff.

Love the Hayes p/u...

Fact he is a wrestler is a big+ for linemen... usually means he'll come in with good footwork, balance and leverage techniques...

Hopefully he doesn't have "short-arms" like Pugh... :p

Cooper is a great pickup as well... Cooper looks like the more polished skill receiver between him & Winfield (...tho Winfield has the freak athletic speed and vertical, I expect he may need more coaching up but has serious potential...)

Liking how this class is shaping up A LOT.

I hope McD is a good play caller, as his recruiting prowess in this short period is already quite impressive.
we need to have your girl hosting the florida recruits biting that blowup gator. minus the shirt of course

Funderburke, kobena, west and cooper that's a good WR core... Feel good about the position now let's hope we got a qb to get them the ball

I coached against Cooper and I can honestly say I had no clue Millbrook had anyone close to a D I caliber Wr on their team. My team had a stud receiver but he doesn't come close to qualifying.

I coached against Cooper and I can honestly say I had no clue Millbrook had anyone close to a D I caliber Wr on their team. My team had a stud receiver but he doesn't come close to qualifying.
So, you are saying...what?

Look at these offers:

Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Syracuse Verbal Yes 01/25/2013
Connecticut No Interest Yes None
East Carolina No Interest Yes None
Illinois No Interest Yes None
Iowa State No Interest Yes None
Kentucky No Interest Yes None
Louisville No Interest Yes None
Maryland No Interest Yes None
Miami (Fl) No Interest Yes None
Minnesota No Interest Yes None
North Carolina No Interest Yes None
North Carolina State No Interest Yes None
Oklahoma State No Interest Yes None
Pittsburgh No Interest Yes None
South Carolina No Interest Yes None
Tennessee No Interest Yes None
Tulsa No Interest Yes None
Wake Forest No Interest Yes None

Sounds good to me! Welcome aboard, Corey.

By all those schools? Hard to imagine.
I think he meant the guy saying he coached against him but didn't see a stud receiver on Corey's team did bad scouting.

did they have a stud QB to throw to him? our best WR plays QB because he is the best Qb too. but the coaches on our team over think it.. the 2nd best QB throwing to him was better than him throwing to anyone else..

did they have a stud QB to throw to him? our best WR plays QB because he is the best Qb too. but the coaches on our team over think it.. the 2nd best QB throwing to him was better than him throwing to anyone else..

They didn't have a good team but a decent QB. He didn't do much against us and he definitely did not come across as someone who was heading to a top DI program. The year before they had Keith Marshall and he looked like a D I prospect.

After seeing the latest WR pick ups, I wonder if the newest TCU QB is having second thoughts? Oh well, I'm sure Austin will enjoy throwing the ball to them!

did you play him or benched him...if you played him then why?

is winning> over academics?

Look at these offers:

Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Syracuse Verbal Yes 01/25/2013
Connecticut No Interest Yes None
East Carolina No Interest Yes None
Illinois No Interest Yes None
Iowa State No Interest Yes None
Kentucky No Interest Yes None
Louisville No Interest Yes None
Maryland No Interest Yes None
Miami (Fl) No Interest Yes None
Minnesota No Interest Yes None
North Carolina No Interest Yes None
North Carolina State No Interest Yes None
Oklahoma State No Interest Yes None
Pittsburgh No Interest Yes None
South Carolina No Interest Yes None
Tennessee No Interest Yes None
Tulsa No Interest Yes None
Wake Forest No Interest Yes None

Sounds good to me! Welcome aboard, Corey.

Offer lists are often bogus and come from the player usually.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3