Amba Etta-Day2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Amba Etta-Day2

His lack of speed hurts him. In the NFL you need to be able to separate from CB's. Still think he goes in Rd 7, lots of picks left.

His lack of speed hurts him. In the NFL you need to be able to separate from CB's. Still think he goes in Rd 7, lots of picks left.

He was plenty fast at the combine. All the measurables are comp with the top WR taken. He was top 10 in rec, yds, tds - and top 20 in yds per catch.

He was plenty fast at the combine. All the measurables are comp with the top WR taken. He was top 10 in rec, yds, tds - and top 20 in yds per catch.
Not blazing fast; add history of drops with a poor catching performance at Combine...
Still think he will make it in the League though...

The guys that play best in practice play best in games. That is a fact.
Except for Bill Russell and Iverson!! Just kidding.

I can't imagine the problem is speed. It's got to be the injury history, which cropped up again in both the Senior Bowl and the Combine.

the top teams and top corners thumped us by like 40 points. you build a 3 score lead in the first quarter the corners play a little softer. amba had great numbers but GM's do watch game tape.

the top teams and top corners thumped us by like 40 points. you build a 3 score lead in the first quarter the corners play a little softer. amba had great numbers but GM's do watch game tape.

9 catches, 80 yards with a 3rd string QB vs the National Champs in Death Valley. And we only lost one game by 40+ (that one).

Not blazing fast; add history of drops with a poor catching performance at Combine...
Still think he will make it in the League though...

No - but plenty fast. Lots of guys taken ahead of him with slow times.

I think just the one year thing hurt him too.

hey don't shoot the messenger. not a lot of orange on the big draft board.

IMG_0951.JPG
I think we've found Captain Obvious

He goes undrafted. He needs to find teams that are weak at WR's. Should be on the phone with the Jets, Browns, SF

Lolz our buddy chad Kelly is mr irrelevant

some Arod stat padding?

I can't imagine the problem is speed. It's got to be the injury history, which cropped up again in both the Senior Bowl and the Combine.

They held his years at Maryland against him. Only explanation he didn't get drafted. System or not, he was one of the best wide outs in America.

They held his years at Maryland against him. Only explanation he didn't get drafted. System or not, he was one of the best wide outs in America.

And I don't think he helped his case at the combine if there were questions about his hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom