And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

And then there were two, the Cavs and Warriors

I actually saw they were looking at Rubio for that pick. That seems insane to me from the Knicks point of view.

I assume they would get Rubio and another first in return but yeah you are picking 3rd get the best player you can.

I actually saw they were looking at Rubio for that pick. That seems insane to me from the Knicks point of view.

Oh no I hadn't seen that. A PG who can't shoot, what could be better????

I assume they would get Rubio and another first in return but yeah you are picking 3rd get the best player you can.

If it's Rubio and the T'Wovles pick then it would be crazy for the Wolves. Either way it just seems dumb either way.

If it's Rubio and the T'Wovles pick then it would be crazy for the Wolves. Either way it just seems dumb either way.

I agree and I don't know why they would do that except of course they might cause they are the Knicks.

Rubio is great in the open floor, but is extremely limited as a scorer, shooter, and defensively. They are close to giving up on him [or looking to get a better player to man the point] because his limitations are so glaring in each of those three areas, they've given him time to develop, but he just hasn't improved in any of those areas.

That's not to suggest that he's worthless, just that he's limited [despite the quality assist totals].

Rubio is great in the open floor, but is extremely limited as a scorer, shooter, and defensively. They are close to giving up on him [or looking to get a better player to man the point] because his limitations are so glaring in each of those three areas, they've given him time to develop, but he just hasn't improved in any of those areas.

That's not to suggest that he's worthless, just that he's limited [despite the quality assist totals].

I don't think he's worthless, but giving up a pick like the Knicks have for him would be asinine. I guess I can see why the Wolves would do this, but it is a pretty solid draft and Rubio + the Wolves pick probably would be better than just the Knicks pick.

I don't think he's worthless, but giving up a pick like the Knicks have for him would be asinine. I guess I can see why the Wolves would do this, but it is a pretty solid draft and Rubio + the Wolves pick probably would be better than just the Knicks pick.

Just passing along the local skuttlebutt [I live in Minneapolis] about Rubio.

He's okay, and he is an exciting passer, I just think the Wolves are resigned to him being what he is, and not a player who can necessarily quarterback them into the playoffs, let alone beyond.

Just passing along the local skuttlebutt [I live in Minneapolis] about Rubio.

He's okay, and he is an exciting passer, I just think the Wolves are resigned to him being what he is, and not a player who can necessarily quarterback them into the playoffs, let alone beyond.
Well, that works for the Wolves,then.

The Sixers plan is complete garbage. They have to hit on all their picks because no free agents want to go to a place where they are treated like a commodity.

They traded away MCW. Embiid is looking to have high bust potential. Nerlens Noel is average. Awesome drafting so far.

The Sixers plan is complete garbage. They have to hit on all their picks because no free agents want to go to a place where they are treated like a commodity.

They traded away MCW. Embiid is looking to have high bust potential. Nerlens Noel is average. Awesome drafting so far.

That would be unreal if Embid is gone for another year - Greg Oden-esque.

Disagree on Noel. He's legit.

Meanwhile, back at the NBA finals, Warriors have gone from a 4 1/2-point fave to 3, as game time nears. Here's hoping the season doesn't end tonight, that we'll see a Game 7 Friday night. Cavs might be a double-digit dog if the series goes back to Oakland, but I'd sign up for that. Love The Association, greatest show on Earth!

IMG_6004.JPG.jpeg

Girl who sang the Anthem is a Roy Orbison doppelganger. Good job, too bad she tried for that high note. Looks like Mark Jackson put on 10 pounds since Sunday.

Cleveland just gonna quadruple Curry and give everyone else wide open shots?

Abort mission. Stupid strategy and Golden State's role players are making them pay.

Golden State will live with Lebron going off so no one else does. Kind of think Cleveland needs to do the same. Can't double/triple team Curry every time.

Cleveland just gonna quadruple Curry and give everyone else wide open shots?

Abort mission. Stupid strategy and Golden State's role players are making them pay.

Golden State will live with Lebron going off so no one else does. Kind of think Cleveland needs to do the same. Can't double/triple team Curry every time.
Curry has teammates who can make shots, LeBron doesn't, at least, so far.

You're seeing why Mozgov wasn't playing

You lose offense for sure but when has he ever guarded someone who is 6 6?

Curry has teammates who can make shots, LeBron doesn't, at least, so far.
Golden State single covers Lebron so they are glued to their man.

Cleveland double/triple teams Curry every time.

Not the same defenses being played at all. Warriors shots are WIDE OPEN.

And that is why you don't go with two bigs.

Blast was right last game. Just ran out of gas.

TT and Moz can't be in the game at the same time.
Bowed down to media pressure. You can't double team Curry every time down and expect Thompson and Mozgov to be guarding people on a rope

Too bad Kyrie can't stay healthy. I watched almost every Cavs regular season game, had only seen bits of Kyrie till this year, he has a sick handle and an outstanding mid- and long-range game. I thought the playoffs would be his big coming-out party. But that's show biz, and life.

Too bad Kyrie can't stay healthy. I watched almost every Cavs regular season game, had only seen bits of Kyrie till this year, he has a sick handle and an outstanding mid- and long-range game. I thought the playoffs would be his big coming-out party. But that's show biz, and life.

He's the best handler in the league with curry

And klay Thompson has been really poor overall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom