Andre Szmyt Named Groza Award Winner | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Andre Szmyt Named Groza Award Winner

I recently rewatched the 1998 Syracuse-Tennesee game on YouTube. Towards the end of the game one of the announcers mentions the only place louder than the Dome is Death Valley LSU.
and that's garbage... I had about 30 LSU fans admit to me that The Dome is louder.

Shirtworld dude as a former kicker announces the Szmyt Special in his honor. It's a BOGO where you walk out of the store down $50 only to find your bag is empty.

Was up there before the season and couldn't find anything at Manny's and I was like "eh, this guy is a douche but I'll give Shirtworld a browse"

Found what I wanted. Nike shirt, 27.99

Get to checkout and he tells me it was on the wrong rack and it is 34.99.

I said no, go check the rack

He tells me oh sorry the rack was "mislabeled" and the shirt is 34.99.

Laughed in his face and told him I'm not coming back here.

Got the shirt in the mall for 27.99.

Scumbag

Shirtworld dude as a former kicker announces the Szmyt Special in his honor. It's a BOGO where you walk out of the store down $50 only to find your bag is empty.
Guy is a known thief. Never use a credit card there.

Out of curiosity, were the Gogolak brothers the first soccer style kickers in the NFL?

1542663473248.png

Used to watch this show and never thought our team would be represented there. This will be cool to see Dino and Andre there.

We can also vote for Andre which counts for "1" official vote for the award.

Vote here: 2018 Finalists | PB Sports Commission - Lou Groza

Looks like you vote on the bottom of the page.

Currently 16 to 3 to 0 right now for Andre, let's keep voting once a day to get him what he deserves. Admins, can we please pin this so everyone sees it.

It’s going to be our guy or the LSU guy.
I hope our guy gets it.

I will never understand Tony Fiametta.

Like, the guy was supposedly awesome, went on to the NFL. And who knows what we ever did with him.

You know what we didn't do? Give him the ball. Ever. Total of 44 touches in for years here. And I don't want to hear anything special about the number 44 in this context. It sucks. Absolute waste.

When you’ve got Paul Chiara and Jeremy Sellers, you’ve just GOTTA get them touches.

I just tried to vote and it told me I already voted :confused:

Andre is going to win this award. Cole Tracy is a damn good kicker - but Szmyt has been incredible

3 more FGs to tie the record. too bad he missed that chip shot. Even sat if the offense gains about 5 more yds on several drives he probably has 3-4 more attempts. thats where you wonder if ED extending plays gets those yds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom