Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is just speculation running wild i assume?

I suppose that would be fitting with the tradition of not only this AW thread but the previous two and the seemingly infinite lineup possibilities.

If Autry Jr. suddenly finds a handle and stroke, it will bust the permutation.

Last edited by a moderator:
No speculation. AW3 will start for Syracuse this basketball season.

image.gif

Yet numerous board members believe that neither AW nor Gillon would come here without guarantees of starting.

I've heard JB say on numerous occasions that he never gives guarantees. The last time I heard it was a while ago. Maybe he's changed.
If that's true then I don't get the recent history of routinely yanking a starter two minutes into games.

I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to believe that JB guarantees starting roles for certain players. Does that make him less pure or something? And it doesn't matter if he's said the exact opposite. He lies sometimes. It's OK.

Coleman has been the starting center since he walked through the door. Do you think he earned it? What about Fab Melo when he was a freshman? How do you think we got Battle to renege on Michigan? And yeah, that's probably what it took for Gillon to commit on the spot, and it's probably what it will take to land White.

It's meaningless anyway. JB's substitution patterns will tell you that much.

Yeah JB definitely promises guys they will start. He doesn't promise them how long they will stay in the game once it starts or if they'll ever play again once they're pulled. But that won't apply to White... he will start AND get big minutes.

So realistically... another week without a commitment but it doesn't appear he has a visit this weekend. Since these trips are on his own dime I gotta think this means another trip is being planned for NEXT weekend. I think at best, we're still 10 days or so from a decision.

So realistically... another week without a commitment but it doesn't appear he has a visit this weekend. Since these trips are on his own dime I gotta think this means another trip is being planned for NEXT weekend. I think at best, we're still 10 days or so from a decision.

Why does a trip have to be planned? He's most likely done taking trips. Classes start everywhere this month. Recruits rarely commit at visits or right after. It's usually drawn out like this.

Why does a trip have to be planned? He's most likely done taking trips. Classes start everywhere this month. Recruits rarely commit at visits or right after. It's usually drawn out like this.
Supposedly he's already eliminated Miami, we know he eliminated Mich State. The only other visit so far has been us. He has not committed to Syracuse so there must be the possibility of another option. Since these trips aren't paid for by the schools they probably take a week or two in between to plan and execute. Like the gap between cuse and Mich st and between Mich St and Miami. It appears there will be at least one more, or he would have committed this week.

Supposedly he's already eliminated Miami, we know he eliminated Mich State. The only other visit so far has been us. He has not committed to Syracuse so there must be the possibility of another option. Since these trips aren't paid for by the schools they probably take a week or two in between to plan and execute. Like the gap between cuse and Mich st and between Mich St and Miami. It appears there will be at least one more, or he would have committed this week.
Please don't do this. There are many people on this forum with ready access to sharp objects.

Please don't do this. There are many people on this forum with ready access to sharp objects.
Lol I'm saving lives! People need to brace for the long winter to come... probably two more weeks give or take.

He only has a couple weeks to make a decision, he better take that visit soon if he is going to.

He only has a couple weeks to make a decision, he better take that visit soon if he is going to.
Just a guess... but I say another visit next weekend... commit somewhere by the end of the following week.

I just want to take a moment for a public service announcement from a logical fan.
Remember when we got Taurean Thompson and we thought we had the best team ever and no one thought that any other player was going to come this year? We thought we were finished with our recruiting and that JB had pulled off an incredible recruiting year?
OK... go back to your Friday afternoon.
Have a good weekend!

I just want to take a moment for a public service announcement from a logical fan.
Remember when we got Taurean Thompson and we thought we had the best team ever and no one thought that any other player was going to come this year? We thought we were finished with our recruiting and that JB had pulled off an incredible recruiting year?
Have a good weekend!
I see what you're trying to say but I don't think anyone saw us adding TT as meaning we "had the best team ever". What it comes down to is the roster as it is right now is probably a top 25 team, a top 5 seed in the NCAA tournament, and can finish in the top 5 or 6 in the ACC. A team with AW3 is top 15 quite easily, a top 3 ACC team and arguably a top 3 seed in the tournament. It changes the outlook of the season significantly. Are we a good team without White? Yes. Are we a better team with him? Yes.

Go back and read the last post again (by jdubs). Truth.

Have a good weekend!
And back to the regularly scheduled board hysterics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom