Class of 2016 - Andrew White iii... the third | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White iii... the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably make the most sense if an announcement came today.
I read your post and just laughed out loud. Sorry, but don't take it personally. Does anything make sense with recruiting anymore. I'm hoping it's a done deal like others have said, but why would today be any different than any other day? Just curious what your thought process is.

Right, so since there's only a week left, what summer classes could possibly have been available to him - even a week or 2 ago? But you may be right about aid not kicking in yet. Doesn't it once registration is complete? He should be done with that by now.
I would think aid starts when school starts. The move in dates for campus housing are the move in dates.

We will never know, but I don't think in terms of Z or Marbury... Z at the point with Marbury at the shooting guard works pretty good imo...

To the original point Anderson was more needed than Marbury IMO. And the real original point is that AW3 will be AW6 by the time he commits but it gives us a serious punchers chance at NC2 :)

Last edited:
Just a quick tibbit written before Nebraska decided White was the antichrist. I really hope we land this guy.
How Good Has Andrew White III Been For The Nebraska Cornhuskers This Season?

Hmmmmmm guess it's easy to see why he's transferring. Known great shooter on a bad team with limited scoring options still getting it done with very little fan fare outside of Nebraska. I for one think that he could shoot much better on a team with options because he's going to figure out that the ball will find him at SU when open and when it's close others are open who can handle their business. This is what the team needs the most an elite known shooter who did it in P5 competition on a bad team and got it done. Added bonus is he fits Mal's role great as a 3 on D and a wing on O.

Smile because starting at the tail end of last season the bball gods are slowly repaying one Syracuse University for its 8 years of NCAA pain. We will spit in the eye of the NCAA with a 3 year run of: oops we already self imposed no post season, FF, NC. My signature line has been in place for a long while because everything comes back around you just have to be ready to take advantage.

Sorry for the rambling guys n gals. Trying to make sure we stay on topic so I have something to read on vacation while curing my hangover with rum punch this AM.

About to go OT again, but if you drink like 3 bottles of water then take advil before going to bed you will wake up hangover free. I've used this routine for a couple of years now.

Hmmmmmm guess it's easy to see why he's transferring. Known great shooter on a bad team with limited scoring options still getting it done with very little fan fare outside of Nebraska. I for one think that he could shoot much better on a team with options because he's going to figure out that the ball will find him at SU when open and when it's close others are open who can handle their business. This is what the team needs the most an elite known shooter who did it in P5 competition on a bad team and got it done. Added bonus is he fits Mal's role great as a 3 on D and a wing on O.

Smile because starting at the tail end of last season the bball gods are slowly repaying one Syracuse University for its 8 years of NCAA pain. We will spit in the eye of the NCAA with a 3 year run of: oops we already self imposed no post season, FF, NC. My signature line has been in place for a long while because everything comes back around you just have to be ready to take advantage.
Many gems in this post.

About to go OT again, but if you drink like 3 bottles of water then take advil before going to bed you will wake up hangover free. I've used this routine for a couple of years now.
How can you sleep after drinking three bottles of water. Aren't you getting up every five minutes?

I drink water before bed and during long days of drinking. No pills but it keeps my hangovers functional even with 3 kids. Perhaps the kids are why I hit the rum punch before coffee today. Thanks though. :cool:

Agree 100% with the two bolded parts above.

We have to land this guy.

I'm not starting conflict at all--HoustonCuse [who I was directly responding to] are on great terms. That was a jab at a disagreement we've been having about Gillon's potential / role on this team since it was announced that Gillon committed.

It was a poke at his position, just like his Chris Paul thing was a poke at mine.
It's cool, ese. Just trying to increase the peace in what's become a crazy offseason on this board.

How can you sleep after drinking three bottles of water. Aren't you getting up every five minutes?

I usually fall asleep before it hits my system haha. But getting up the next morning after every 5 minutes beats a hangover EVERY time.

One could almost surmise this is now a game of who blinks first between JB and the Whites...

I think White will surprise people on D. I'm not suggesting he will be a team leader in steals but I do think we will see more from him on the defensive side. Just think about it... would you play much D if you played for Nebraska, knowing that you're going to lose anyway?

One could almost surmise this is now a game of who blinks first between JB and the Whites...

Must... not... blink!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry Pearl, don't want to call you out. But I haven't been able to follow the thread as closely this week. What do you mean?

yeah, more just a guess than anything - O13's quoted post above, coupled with knowing the senior White (who actually is White Jr.) is a bit, um, "involved" in things, and knowing they're (the Whites) are looking for the perfect situation in terms of PT and exposure... just feel like this is a drawn-out negotiation of sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom