Class of 2014 - Andrew Wiggins | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Andrew Wiggins

go to the brass rail in Toronto...that will change your perception quick! but ya, id give up sex for a day if we landed Wiggins
I was there one time and David Wells and Mo Vaughn come stumbling in... That's a story for another day lol.

Wont be nevessary, no one on the internet actually exists. You're all the same 65 year old pervert trying to get in someones pants (all this according to my mother).
Hey there muscley arms, would you like a popsicle?

Right. So she changes one's perception of Canada, for the better.
Doesn't offset my distaste for her nation. Only Wiggins can do that and maybe Carly rae jepsen's call me maybe.

so if all the "experts" are correct and Wiggins goes to either d-leauge U or FSU (meaning hes no way in Orange), where would everyone rather see him end up? i would love nothing more then for him to tell cal to fu*k off and go to FSU, plus we would have a good chance at seeing him live...maybe a Roberson or Vonleh matchup as well.

so if all the "experts" are correct and Wiggins goes to either d-leauge U or FSU (meaning hes no way in Orange), where would everyone rather see him end up? i would love nothing more then for him to tell cal to fu*k off and go to FSU, plus we would have a good chance at seeing him live...maybe a Roberson or Vonleh matchup as well.
FSU, no brainer, I hope UK in it entirety dies of severe herpes. Even after Cal leaves to soil some other program.

FSU, no brainer, I hope UK in it entirety dies of severe herpes. Even after Cal leaves to soil some other program.

like herpes, they wont go away...if you think about it though, cals got nowhere else to go. many say nba, but hes already done that and sucked. i want nothing more then to see the whole thing go down in flames, i will take a family vacation to lexington to make smores with the coals.

like herpes, they wont go away...if you think about it though, cals got nowhere else to go. many say nba, but hes already done that and sucked. i want nothing more then to see the whole thing go down in flames, i will take a family vacation to lexington to make smores with the coals.
He will figure somewhere to go when it gets a bit too hot in Lexington. And somehow, he won't be implicated. He will skate away, perhaps to some other school willing to sell their soul for a few top recruits and wins...Rutgers maybe?

Well apparently Wiggins was supposed to be in attendance at the FSU/S. Alabama game. Not sure if he did go, but had someone with inside knowledge tell that he was expected to visit for that game. I guess it wasn't a good time for the #25 team in the nation to lose to a mid-major team...YIKES!!

This post deserves a "Cali Award" :)

Well apparently Wiggins was supposed to be in attendance at the FSU/S. Alabama game. Not sure if he did go, but had someone with inside knowledge tell that he was expected to visit for that game. I guess it wasn't a good time for the #25 team in the nation to lose to a mid-major team...YIKES!!

yikes is right. Although they can say we really need you now.

yikes is right. Although they can say we really need you now.
As good as Wiggins is purported to be, everybody needs him now. And he starts and is featured wherever he matriculates.

Future number 1 draft pick, he has all the tools in the shed and the gas for the lawn mower in his game.

Heard that UNC is going to make a real strong push for Wiggins...crazy how many forwards/bigs they have been striking out with for '13