Class of 2014 - Another new DL name | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Another new DL name

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
No offer yet, but might still visit this weekend, Tae Thibodeaux from Westgate HS in New Iberia, LA

6'1", 267lbs.

Video

Interesting prospect...

According to TOS has a Harvard "offer" so grades shouldn't be an issue. Also has a Memphis, Nevada and Tulane offer which makes him the most highly recruited DT prospect that we are still recruiting.

Think that of the remaining guys he is the only true 3-tech, This guy is built very similar to Rodney. Wonder if he gets a late offer.

This kid may be a plan C for us like Sapp.

Interesting choices for OVs...Nevada, Wake Forest and McNeese State in that order.

Interesting prospect...

According to TOS has a Harvard "offer" so grades shouldn't be an issue. Also has a Memphis, Nevada and Tulane offer which makes him the most highly recruited DT prospect that we are still recruiting.

Think that of the remaining guys he is the only true 3-tech, This guy is built very similar to Rodney. Wonder if he gets a late offer.

I don't really see him as a c lister. Read an lsu fan board and they where talking about him being a possible late offer . The only place that rates him under 3 stars is rivals . Not that I ever really have any faith in the star system but it's something .Has an offer from Harvard so he's deffinatly not a worry in the scholar department. Also he will prolly be more able to catch on quicker . Little strength and conditioning anything's possible. Honestly I'd like him to come on board over the others

Interesting prospect...

Why do you say Sapp is plan C? Just because we got involved late?
He is massive, good feet, very strong on his highlight film, 3 star on Scout. Would be an excellent add to our class.

Thibodeaux -- the question is whether he has any interest in us.

whats funny about Thib's rvls rating is numerically they give him a 5.5 which is 3*, so the 2 star rating they give him is actually a mistake.

Why do you say Sapp is plan C? Just because we got involved late?
He is massive, good feet, very strong on his highlight film, 3 star on Scout. Would be an excellent add to our class.

Thibodeaux -- the question is whether he has any interest in us.

Because he doesn't have an offer. If Samuels/Harvey don't work out. He probably will.

A- Holley/ Rodney
B- Samuels/Harvey
C- Sapp/Thib

I'm not saying this how good they all are, I'm just realistically looking at it based on when they got their offers.

Because he doesn't have an offer. If Samuels/Harvey don't work out. He probably will.

A- Holley/ Rodney
B- Samuels/Harvey
C- Sapp/Thib

I'm not saying this how good they all are, I'm just realistically looking at it based on when they got their offers.

I just checked scowt and it says that Sapp does have an offer.

He doesn't, and he's not visiting either. Backup plan
Apparently so with Sapp, but doubtful he is behind Samuels/Harvey in ability or potential. Must be more to the story.

Apparently so with Sapp, but doubtful he is behind Samuels/Harvey in ability or potential. Must be more to the story.
Based on what? Because he has 3 stars and the others have 2? Because from the tapes I think Harvey/Samuels are the better prospects.

Based on what? Because he has 3 stars and the others have 2? Because from the tapes I think Harvey/Samuels are the better prospects.
Based on the tapes (especially vs Samuels, but Sapp is at least as impressive as Harvey), and Sapp was selected MVP among the junior D linemen at a Georgia camp, noting his footwork and overpowering the OL. Check his profile on Scout and you can find the story.
There must be a backstory here -- maybe Samuels & Harvey are closer to qualifying or just more eager to be Orange.

Tooling around TOS, seen he'd committed to Petrino 'Ville this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom