Antonio Barton | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Antonio Barton

I wish there was a dislike button on this board sometimes.

All you gotta do is just quote the post, and under it write it. Like this,

Redshirt Coleman. He was pretty much a dud this past season Another year on the sideline isn't going to hurt the team. There is the slim possibility that he rises up to jack this coming season but does anyone really think that will happen!?:crazy::noidea:

DISLIKE!

I haven't ignored anyone on this forum yet. I usually don't mind different perspectives that make me think, even if I disagree. But I'm getting real close to pulling the trigger. And no, I'm not referring to Francis this time :)

I haven't ignored anyone on this forum yet. I usually don't mind different perspectives that make me think, even if I disagree. But I'm getting real close to pulling the trigger. And no, I'm not referring to Francis this time :)
I was much the same way, and I did ignore someone, and I am happier now.

Who was it?
I was going to not respond, just to mess with you. Make you think it was you, but it is someone that I actually don't dislike at all. From his posts, he seems to be a good guy and very enthusiastic SU fan, but I found that I was constantly seeing new posts on subjects that I was very interested in, only to find a post that, in my opinion, added nothing to the discussion and actually confused me a bit. So, I ignored Cali. It has made reading these threads easier for me. I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings, if anyone wants to ignore me, it won't hurt my feelings (that includes my wife).

I was going to not respond, just to mess with you. Make you think it was you, but it is someone that I actually don't dislike at all. From his posts, he seems to be a good guy and very enthusiastic SU fan, but I found that I was constantly seeing new posts on subjects that I was very interested in, only to find a post that, in my opinion, added nothing to the discussion and actually confused me a bit. So, I ignored Cali. It has made reading these threads easier for me. I hope it doesn't hurt his feelings, if anyone wants to ignore me, it won't hurt my feelings (that includes my wife).
Hahaha I only asked to see if it had been me. I get it tho. I he's a good dude that means well, just nothing really substantial.

It is possible to develop players while giving them less than 35 minutes per game, you know.

30 min - Tyler Ennis
25 -30 min - Silent G

That leaves 30-35 minutes for Cooney, Patterson and Barton to fight for.

Redshirt Coleman. He was pretty much a dud this past season Another year on the sideline isn't going to hurt the team. There is the slim possibility that he rises up to jack this coming season but does anyone really think that will happen!?:crazy::noidea:
Thumbs down Tee.jpg

No need for a dislike button guys when we got this :)

Asinine suggestion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom