Any good TE stuck in the portal with Kirk and Spock? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Any good TE stuck in the portal with Kirk and Spock?

I agree with most of what you say. If you loo,,k at my posts please notice that i said "players listed at DE" its not just Tua. Again the DE's KNOW they have a shot. You can read between the canyon and use your discernment on what players have been informed. Again the players have to prove they are better than the current options. All in all should be a great opportunity for someone.

LET'S GO ORANGE!!!
Didnt Dawson commit to us over other places because they wanted him to play TE and he wanted to play DE? i may be mistaken though.

They wanted him as an OT/OL.

You could be right. I thought they had a big need at TE this cycle and because he was light 235-250 and coming of injury they wanted him at TE.

Its really great to have sooooo much depth that we can afford to redshirt him and let him sit a couple years and bulk up and learn the position. He has a ton of potential if fully healthy. Really like this kids motor

Just checked with Kirk and Spock and they said no.....just a couple of Klingons around Uranus.

Just checked with Kirk and Spock and they said no...just a couple of Klingons around Uranus.
20190220_065102.jpg

20190220_065038.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom