Anybody seen a Pre-season ACC Hoops magazine anywhere? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody seen a Pre-season ACC Hoops magazine anywhere?

they have the acc handbook. I am looking forward to it.

Got my Athlon in the mail yesterday. Ordered it online so I could get the CJ cover here in the Midwest. After over 30 yrs. of Street & Smith, this is what I'm relegated to.

If Jabari Parker isn't Preseason ACC POY I will be shocked. C.J. Fair will likely be a preseason-ACC 1st team selection, but Parker from Duke will have the hype.

Update...

Barnes & Noble in Dewitt has the Athlon magazine in stock. If they're not on the shelves by tomorrow morning, just ask at the Customer Service desk.

They also have Lindy's, USA Today, and the Sporting News ACC previews.

I should look around the board before paying. Double cover tease posted elsewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

If Jabari Parker isn't Preseason ACC POY I will be shocked. C.J. Fair will likely be a preseason-ACC 1st team selection, but Parker from Duke will have the hype.
Lindy's has Fair as preseason ACC POY.

Just returned from B&N. There were at least 5 different versions of College Basketball reviews on the stand. Two of them had CJ on the cover. I bought the Lindy edition which has, to my surprise, DaJuan Coleman and D'Angelo Harrison (St. John's) on the cover. I flipped through all of them. USA Today was quite good, but also quite thin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom