Anyone catch the "live look in" right before our game on Fri? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone catch the "live look in" right before our game on Fri?

Alcuse01

Scout Team
Did anyone hear the live look in of the USF game just before ESPN moved to our game on Fri?
I'm trying to find it online and am hoping someone here recorded. It was hilarious --

The video changed to the USF game, but the audio remained I think, on the sports desk. The guy, in a famiily guy voice, goes... Yeah, the girl in the sparkles really stands out... yeah... and then in an equally dirty voice, another guy goes... yeah... yeah she does...

I was recording our game but it started recording just after the audio guy prob panicked and changed the audio. Anyone else catch this, or have it??

Did anyone hear the live look in of the USF game just before ESPN moved to our game on Fri?
I'm trying to find it online and am hoping someone here recorded. It was hilarious --

The video changed to the USF game, but the audio remained I think, on the sports desk. The guy, in a famiily guy voice, goes... Yeah, the girl in the sparkles really stands out... yeah... and then in an equally dirty voice, another guy goes... yeah... yeah she does...

I was recording our game but it started recording just after the audio guy prob panicked and changed the audio. Anyone else catch this, or have it??

I heard it too. I laughed my ass off.

I'm pretty sure that was the audio (live mics) from the SU game on top of the USF game. You could hear the national anthem being played in the background.

I heard that. Didn't one guy say something like, 'She is a cutie' LOL

Yeah, it was he play-by-play guy (Dave O'Brien?) and Jimmy Dykes...

Yeah, it was he play-by-play guy (Dave O'Brien?) and Jimmy Dykes...
Dave O'Brien is a Syracuse grad. Dykes attended Arkansas.

Sounds like they were referring to someone by name - maybe someone who is related to Dykes?

Nice find -- when I heard it live I definitely thought they were talking about the USF cheerleader...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom