Anyone else concerned with KState? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else concerned with KState?

JoeSU

All American
I confess I don't know much about them.

No sir, great match up for us. Rather get them than SoMiss

No sir, great match up for us. Rather get them than SoMiss

Really? Hmm, K-State crashes the offensive boards, which is our #1 weakness. That's sort of the #1 thing I am looking at in opponents.

Pomeroy has them as #21, and So Miss like #70. DOn't know much about So Miss though.

I'm pretty much always scared by teams in the tourney, you just never know. But what worries me most about K State is that I think their coach can kill a man with his stare. Glad I won't be in the building.

just now remembering...
Kstate did beat Missouri twice. Any team that can say that this year is not a bad team. But yeah, when I watched them play a few times they did seem somewhat undisciplined and inconsistent.

I am, i mean ... they are 32-2!

I thought that was hilarious. And Murray State thinks they have a low seed, they're even screwing the power conference teams!

k-state gives teams that dony like physical play fits.. coming fro
the big easy we are well prepared to handle their physical style which often results in a lot of freebies in the tourney. they may not make it past an underrated usm squad. they can get red hot but typically do so at home and are very inconsistant and impatient. slow down mcgruder and get out on the break off misses and we can win going away.

They turn it over a lot which plays right into our hands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom