Anyone else see some Warrick in Grant? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else see some Warrick in Grant?

Chicago44s

2nd String
Good patience under the hoop and he's got some ups. Pretty sure his elbow hit rim on one of his dunks.

That's the very first thing I thought when he had that spectacular breakaway dunk. You're talking some big shoes to fill when it comes to Warrick (easily one of my all-time favorite players), but even a glimpse of his athleticism at this stage is enough to get me fired up.

I can see that a bit. While Grant is skinny now I can see him really filling out and being a lot bigger than Warrick.

Only knock on jerami last night were his jittery hands. He fumble the ball a few times on rebounds, but I will chalk that up to nerves as he seems very coordinated.

Absolutely, in that (like Warrick) he's come in like a newborn calf (so raw), yet the potential is through the roof.

grant is a much better ball handler than warrick..grant can take the ball upcourt if needed on a press

i abolutely see it. hes obviously long as hell and athletic. def needs to fill out and get stronger. you can tell he was nervous last night and he kept doing this thing where we wanted to untuck his shirt...i kept thinking to myself that hes going to not be ready if someone throws him a no look pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom