Anyone else unable to get Gtown vs Nova on ESPn 3? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else unable to get Gtown vs Nova on ESPn 3?

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Tried the phone and computer, just keeps loading.

Took me several load attempts, but I have it now. 7-3 Nova at HT

I want NOVA! I want to kick their A$$ on their field!

And back come GT with 2 quick goals in the first minute and a half of the 3rd qtr. Nova 7-5.

Thanks for the updates guys, still cant get the nova game to load.

Under 7 minutes left - Albany-Stony Brook 15-15

Final: Albany 17 -15

Have UMBC in finals

Albany is terrible defensively, if they draw nd or a good defensive team there screwed. Barely survived stony brook

Albany v Cornell? SU will go back to their standard first round game vs Maac champion. If all top teams win the seeding should be:
1. SU
2. UNC
3. Denver
4. Cornell or PSU

any chance we dont play sunday night in 1st round..hoping for a saturday game makes for better tailgating??

any chance we dont play sunday night in 1st round..hoping for a saturday game makes for better tailgating??
Not likely...graduation is next weekend. Game is always the late game on Sunday.

The Nova replay is on ESPNU now.

Nova playing zone and aggressive man to man, will be interesting to see how Desko counters depending on the D. I am sure Locassio will be on JoJo, going to need to be careful as he causes a boatload of turnovers. Nova doesnt have a big time offensive star, they have that little guy Clue everyone suddenly loves but a good pole can shut him down. I guess Jack Rice is there best guy, he will surely draw Megill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom