anyone have anything | Syracusefan.com

anyone have anything

how about this:

1/3 of the way through the season, and South Florida is only a game out of first in the loss column

it's not only crazy, it's true!

I'll go...The ND loss was good for this team!
Only if Fab comes back...if he's done, we have two chances at a Final Four trip...slim and none.

*Insert batshit story about recruiting violations, DC 2.0 being allowed to opt-out by the NCAA and picking Georgetown here*

Note: My sources are NOT telling me this.

mookie jones did not get kicked off the team , hes preping for the nba draft cause he heard hes going lottery.

In his mind, Mookie is the consensus #1 overall pick

Gunga la gunga. If you are not a golfer you won't understand this.

*Insert batshit story about recruiting violations, DC 2.0 being allowed to opt-out by the NCAA and picking Georgetown here*

Note: My sources are NOT telling me this.
And Slim's out of town.

Down by 11 with 4 minutes to go, Mookie comes jogging out of the locker room wearing a red Superman cape. He rips off the cape, checks into the game, and proceeds to go 12-12 from three in the final 4 minutes as the Orange escape a second straight loss. Mookie is hoisted off the court, forcing even the sold out Bearcat crowd to scream "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie!" The polls are instantly redone, Syracuse is put #1 citing the Mookie factor.

Baye Keita with a double double tonight.

Im winning the masters this year. Book it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Down by 11 with 4 minutes to go, Mookie comes jogging out of the locker room wearing a red Superman cape. He rips off the cape, checks into the game, and proceeds to go 12-12 from three in the final 4 minutes as the Orange escape a second straight loss. Mookie is hoisted off the court, forcing even the sold out Bearcat crowd to scream "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie!" The polls are instantly redone, Syracuse is put #1 citing the Mookie factor.

Before being hoisted off the court mookie gave a speech at center court that ended with: "if i can change...and you can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!"

Before being hoisted off the court mookie gave a speech at center court that ended with: "if i can change...and you can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!"

Da!

Doug Marrone demonstrates tackling techniques with live grizzly bears.

684576.jpeg

There's nothing proper about playing in an improper arena. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom