Virginia Tech Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tech Postgame Thoughts

19 wins in the regular season with 2 more games to go. I don’t know about you guys, but considering the whirlwind of this season, I am thrilled. I’m happy for the players, for the coaches, for us fans and the community. To win 3 in a row and seemingly playing some of the best basketball all year, I’m pumped. Their potential is crazy, and obviously they have their shortcomings, and I wonder too “what could have been” as well with a few other games, but this team is something and they aren’t done

Some FACTS (at least according to me):

Syracuse is the best 1H team in the history of college basketball.

Syracuse is known for its 70 degree weather in February. Obviously.

We currently have 10 ACC wins right now. 19 wins total. Whether we make the tourney or not, this team looks like a tourney team right now even tho it’s far from perfect.

Just keep winning.

I wish he could calm it down just a wee bit when the game is slipping away and we have a 2 on 1 fast break or when we are trying to run out the clock. Just a tad. But love the kid.
I agree but I'm sick of it. It's just as selfish as what Judah takes heat for.

considering Chris didn’t add much tonight, jt needed to play more but luckily Judah went into NBA mode

Last edited:
Some FACTS (at least according to me):

Syracuse is the best 1H team in the history of college basketball.

Syracuse is known for its 70 degree weather in February. Obviously.

We currently have 10 ACC wins right now. 19 wins total. Whether we make the tourney or not, this team looks like a tourney team right now even tho it’s far from perfect.

Just keep winning.
i thought in november that this team wouldnt hit its stride until feb...and it seems true

though still a lot of room to improve... inexpicably bad 2nd half defense

but overall good to win

Va tech really has no business competing with this team...they just dont have the talent

Salute to the coaches for another fire game plan on O in the first half!

Salute to Mintz and Quadfather for connecting on an alley oop down the stretch! (If at first you don’t succeed…)

Salute to Justin Taylor for another solid game on his return from oblivion!

And salute to Matt Cox of the Three Man Weave podcast for giving out the Hokies as his best bet today. Matty Mush!

Also...

We ALL knew it was going to come down to that last game vs. Clemson when the schedule game out. If we win that game, we have a legit chance.
Not a doubt in my mind that if we finish 21-10 and are 5th or 6th in the ACC that we’d be on the legit bubble. Probably would need 1 win in ACC tourney to get us over the hump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom