Anyone just see that Big East commercial? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone just see that Big East commercial?

Faegan

All Conference
Wow.

Was that directed by Marinatto?

So bad.

I just watched it... love DVR... It ended Big East Part of your Life. I don't see how is was directed at anyone. Actually thought it was a lame as UCONN's offense. Then again Otto was it so I love that!

I just watched it... love DVR... It ended Big East Part of your Life. I don't see how is was directed at anyone. Actually thought it was a lame as UCONN's offense. Then again Otto was it so I love that!

I loved the moving men carrying stuff out of the SU, Pitt, WVU and Ville houses, the robbers climbing out the back window of the UConn house and the yellow police tape around the Rutgirls house...oh wait

Well played at first I thought I saw the wrong commercial... :bat:

I think these are the best PSA's the Big East has produced for football. The hoops commercials with the coaches and players talking about the Garden and the BET is the best commercial any conference has produced by far.

I loved the moving men carrying stuff out of the SU, Pitt, WVU and Ville houses, the robbers climbing out the back window of the UConn house and the yellow police tape around the Rutgirls house...oh wait

That post is hilarious... I swear last night I cracked myself up imagining a cartoon, as follows:

Marinatto is giving a press conference in which he professes the strength of the conference.

In the background, a fraternity house with the sign BIG EAST is half engulfed in flames.

Out the back window, Otto the Orange is holding firmly onto a rope while he helps pull the Pitt Panther out with him. The BC Eagle awaits below with a few other ACC mascots.

They jump to the ground and do a keg stand before riding off in a limo with "ACC" written on the side.

The house creaks and is about to fall over. Just before it tumbles, a Cowboy on a horse rides up with Big 12 written on the saddle. The WVU Mountaineer, musket in hand, jumps onto the horse and they race off into the sunset.

We all know how it ends for the house, and the other mascots in it...

The house creaks and is about to fall over. Just before it tumbles, a Cowboy on a horse rides up with Big 12 written on the saddle. The WVU Mountaineer, musket in hand, jumps onto the horse and they race off into the sunset.

This made me laugh thinking how pissed off most West Virginia fans would be if their mascot was gay. (I just assume Otto is)

Was it the one where they showed the USF Bull grilling steaks?

This made me laugh thinking how pissed off most West Virginia fans would be if their mascot was gay. (I just assume Otto is)

I didn't even think about that angle. Nice!

Don't remember seeing that... it had Otto Bowling, rutger's knight in a dentist chair, and production values bested by most high school A/V departments.

It was sad to see that commercial. The Big East has been a Part of My Life.

As the Big East commercial fades out, Otto is having a great time bowling...

Yeah, I see nothing wrong with this metaphor.

As the Big East commercial fades out, Otto is having a great time bowling...

Yeah, I see nothing wrong with this metaphor.
But he was surrounded by chicks

2011-October-29-13-47-35.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom