Anyone want to venture a guess | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone want to venture a guess

JJ a reminder that building strong relationships early on in recruiting may pay dividends down the road. Never take recruiting personally if the recruit says no the first time, he may say yes the next time around. This will be a nice win for Red and is a flag in the ground for other 5 stars who left the NE and want to come back.

Note that I never said we should offer JJ. I agree, we need to find the best players available that fit our needs and get them.

I just wanted people to know there are reasons he is better than what his stats showed this season. Probably considerably better.

I believe Trey played with JJ on City Rocks for years and Red has seen JJ play many many times. He knows what Starling can do a lot more than you or me. As well as the dozens of other players we are hopefully considering for a possible open starting position at starting guard.

It will be interesting to see what happens here.
JJ is one heck of a player. He would be an amazing addition

I think judah has the ability to get better...JJ is no slouch and keeping bell/benny is a positive. Benny showed promise to end the year and we all know Bell can shoot but needs work in other areas. The portal will have some really talented players that will fit what we're missing and I hope our new head coach takes full advantage of it! Bring in the talent and sort it all out.
I like Bell. Kids going to make a huge leap next year.

If I was a college kid, and I had to go to two more months of classes, I certainly wouldn't want it public knowledge I was going to leave for a conference rival and still have to be around my (former) teammates and classmates. I would wait till June to announce I was leaving, even if the relevant coaches knew what I was doing.

If I was a college kid, and I had to go to two more months of classes, I certainly wouldn't want it public knowledge I was going to leave for a conference rival and still have to be around my (former) teammates and classmates. I would wait till June to announce I was leaving, even if the relevant coaches knew what I was doing.
ND doesn’t care about bball, and teammates would understand going home after the coach left.

247 Sports...

"We don't expect [top-rated] Notre Dame transfer guard JJ Starling to stay in the portal too long and a leader for his services has been emerging behind the scenes. In fact, I'm placing a Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Syracuse newly named head coach Adrian Autry."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom