Anyone who wants in the annual college draft PM me | Syracusefan.com

Anyone who wants in the annual college draft PM me

Alsacs

Living Legend
This year I hope we can get 8 people to get more people involved and have them divided into four teams of two. Where one person would do the drafting in the odd rounds and the other would do the even rounds.

I am not going to draft as I like being the Rich Eisen/Trey Wingo host guy. Each team will draft 16 teams.
The goal is to draft the best overall athletic conference can you.
3.This conference has to be able to command as high a TV contract as you can generate.
4. 80% of TV money comes from Football, 20% comes basketball, and remember a lot of TV sets increases the chances of forming a TV network. So remember football matters more than basketball
5. Try to protect rivalries that much sense economically for your conference depending on teams you draft.
6. Academics matter, but are not an important factor.
7. Setup your divisions with your conference when your done, and if you have any protected games good luck.

After you select your school give a 1/2 sentence explaining your selection.

This year Blackknight76 will be one of the people drafting as last year he expressed an interest.Past participants have been Bees, Kaiser, TexanMark, Arb, JadkBauer44, and myself. So if you want in let me know and hopefully we can get 3 or 7 people interested.

This sounds like a blast ... keep me posted please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom