Are we done? | Syracusefan.com

Are we done?

Can't be.

Still need at least 1 [and probably 2] OL, a CB, and a DT.

I also expect that there will be some additional attrition from our team after spring practice, which will open up some additional spots to fill.

Luckily, there will be a flood of entrants into the transfer portal at that same time, after spring practices at other schools.

Can't be.

Still need at least 1 [and probably 2] OL, a CB, and a DT.

I also expect that there will be some additional attrition from our team after spring practice, which will open up some additional spots to fill.

Luckily, there will be a flood of entrants into the transfer portal at that same time, after spring practices at other schools.
Tracking the activity here on this board, it seems like the calm between the storms. A bit of activity for the 2024 class, but a lot of groundwork being laid for future classes. Agree that as spring rolls on, there is going to be a major push to augment the roster and back-fill those who either don't mesh with the new staff, or see the writing on the wall.

Yeah he has four visits after us, all big names. ND definitely is a big threat. We should get McDaniels this weekend and really hoping we can get Travis. Humes would be a huge get if we can pull it off
Well I guess it was settled that McDaniels is a PWO so I hope we do. Really nice looking prospect as a PWO.

Well I guess it was settled that McDaniels is a PWO so I hope we do. Really nice looking prospect as a PWO.
He’s not a PWO offer. It’s an actual scholarship.

Yeah he has four visits after us, all big names. ND definitely is a big threat. We should get McDaniels this weekend and really hoping we can get Travis. Humes would be a huge get if we can pull it off
On the plus side though, Fran and ERob can show already that they have 4 star talent already coming in which gives them immediate cred that players are coming on board and that Syracuse is going to be serious. Add that to existing cred Fran, ERob, Nick, etc already have and I think we have a really good chance. We aren't asking Hume to be the first, he is going to be like the 12th. I think you can add likely immediate playing time opportunity with suddenly an SEC level dline and quality LBs. Our QB came from Ohio State and went 11-1. Lots to sell.

Not even close, bud.
images

For your sake, I hope you haven't been raiding Barry's wardrobe--whether that be Manilow's, Gibb's, White's, (Berry with an "e") Gordy's, Bond's, Sander's, Larkin's or Melrose's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom