As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses | Syracusefan.com

As a warm-up to the SU game...Let's go VPI, kick Buttger's *sses

I think it's funny that Buttgers will square off against what is probably the weakest VT team in the last 15 years. I hope they both lose. Maybe a 0 - 0 tie is just the same.

Nice start for VPI ... Logan Thomas dumb as*... Take the safety...

Ugly helmet bowl...

Not only was the ball down his knee was down should've been a safety. Very surprised it was not reviewed

The slow mo showed the ball put down at the 6 inch line before the knee touched. Another rutgirls break that had nothing to do with them. At worst for VT it was a safety. Why no review?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The slow mo showed the ball put down at the 6 inch line before the knee touched. Another rutgirls break that had nothing to do with them. At worst for VT it was a safety. Why no review?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if ball was completely over line but knee was down before ball came out. Best part was the rules expert who saw the play and hesitated far too long before saying ball was out before player was down. Clearly wanted no part of any controversy.

But more importantly, what the he!! Is on VT's helmets? Looks like a turkey.

But more importantly, what the he!! Is on VT's helmets? Looks like a turkey.
Virginia Tech's football team honors the shooting victims of Sandy Hook with special helmet decal

The Hokies are wearing the decal that includes the number 58 — a nod to the 32 murdered by a gunman at the university in 2007 and the 26 murdered in Newtown, Conn., this month.

christian-bruey.jpg

What the hell was the VT player doing when he was going to the locker room and had to be grabbed by what looked like a coach or something?

What the hell was the VT player doing when he was going to the locker room and had to be grabbed by what looked like a coach or something?
Simple...acting like an idiot.

Your team was just embarrassed the entire first half and you're dumb enough to act like that?? Thug.

Virginia Tech's football team honors the shooting victims of Sandy Hook with special helmet decal

The Hokies are wearing the decal that includes the number 58 — a nod to the 32 murdered by a gunman at the university in 2007 and the 26 murdered in Newtown, Conn., this month.

christian-bruey.jpg

Not the decal. The thing that looks like a turkey?.

Simple...acting like an idiot.

Your team was just embarrassed the entire first half and you're dumb enough to act like that?? Thug.

Did you expect anything better from the school that brought you the Vick brothers? VPI has always tried to be Thug U, Jr. to Miami, the real Thug U.

I told my daughter Rutgers was playing Virginia Tech and she just looked at me and said, "I guess we're rooting for injuries."

My wife read this and is jealous that she didn't say it!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gary Nova - Big East's version of Mr Tony "Inconsistent" Romo but even worse.

For every one week he looks like Johnny Unitas, the next two he looks like Johnny Bagodonuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom