at wake, at clemson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

at wake, at clemson

Gtffffffo here with this “I dont want to be an eight seed” nonsense. If you’re honestly scared of playing Gonzaga, Kentucky or Tenn I don’t know what to tell you.

Also the teams on the bubble this year are a disgrace. And I’m calibrating that statement to the garbage that has passed for bubble teams in recent years.

His schtick in the game threads in both football and basketball have become old.

And most posters her assumed we were going to lose to Louisville and at Duke so I don’t know why many of those same posters assume we will lose to UNC and Virginia.
What schtick? All I said yesterday was this team has been disappointing this year and you and some others jumped down my throat, as for football I have been nothing but positive about the football program other than the pitt game, which at the time was a bad loss. You get on me for my predictions, I believe you had us winning 13 acc games this year.

What schtick? All I said yesterday was this team has been disappointing this year and you and some others jumped down my throat, as for football I have been nothing but positive about the football program other than the pitt game, which at the time was a bad loss. You get on me for my predictions, I believe you had us winning 13 acc games this year.

You’ve thrown in the towel even during games we’ve won.

We could still win 11 or 12 which will be a solid ACC season. We can’t cry over spilled milk the non conference is over and that seems to be what most posters keep hyperventilating about.

And for the record I’m pretty sure you had us out both last year and in 2016 which is both part of our bubble history.

You’ve thrown in the towel even during games we’ve won.

We could still win 11 or 12 which will be a solid ACC season. We can’t cry over spilled milk the non conference is over and that seems to be what most posters keep hyperventilating about.

And for the record I’m pretty sure you had us out both last year and in 2016 which is both part of our bubble history.
I did not throw in the towel. I would sign right now for 2 more acc wins. I honestly don't remember making a prediction in 2016, We were the last team in last year, a lot of people had us out. And for the record 2017 I had us in.

I did not throw in the towel. I would sign right now for 2 more acc wins. I honestly don't remember making a prediction in 2016, We were the last team in last year, a lot of people had us out. And for the record 2017 I had us in.

You make several predictions in the game threads. You've called us in the NIT several times already this year. You may say everybody says crazy stuff in the game threads, and that may be true. But you really take it to the extreme and never seem to learn.

What dont u understand? I would rather go through a 6 and 3 seed to the 2nd weekend than a 8 and 1 seed
I just assume the higher seed is always better.

You make several predictions in the game threads. You've called us in the NIT several times already this year. You may say everybody says crazy stuff in the game threads, and that may be true. But you really take it to the extreme and never seem to learn.
Not really, game threads are a running commentary of the game, so when we aren't playing well, people are allowed to vent. Everyone says things they don't mean. I said this team was disappointing last night and you jumped down my throat, has this not been a disappointing season? That I meant.

Not really, game threads are a running commentary of the game, so when we aren't playing well, people are allowed to vent. Everyone says things they don't mean. I said this team was disappointing last night and you jumped down my throat, has this not been a disappointing season? That I meant.

You're always the first one to bail at any sign of adversity and it's just gotten old at this point. That's ok - it's what the ignore button is for.

Your timing was terrible. We were competitive with and still in the game against the #1 team in the country.

Was it frustrating that we didn’t take advantage of the opportunity that seemed to be there for the taking? Sure.

But the games against Ga Tech or NC State were better games for you to vent your disappointment in the team then last nights. Sometimes your team can’t get it done because there are more talented players on the other team trying hard to prevent them from getting it done.

I would estimate 90-95% of posters had us out of the tourney prior to those two Selection Sundays. In 2016 the field was leaked on Twitter ahead of time and it was total shock and pandemonium on our board.

You're always the first one to bail at any sign of adversity and it's just gotten old at this point. That's ok - it's what the ignore button is for.
Bailing, whos bailing? I watch every minute of every game.

Your timing was terrible. We were competitive with and still in the game against the #1 team in the country.

Was it frustrating that we didn’t take advantage of the opportunity that seemed to be there for the taking? Sure.

But the games against Ga Tech or NC State were better games for you to vent your disappointment in the team then last nights. Sometimes your team can’t get it done because there are more talented players on the other team trying hard to prevent them from getting it done.
Again it was about the season not the game, I can live with losing to a great team. The time I said it we were playing poorly. don't really see the problem.

We’re gonna beat UNC anyway. Which should remove all doubt, but if we lose out after then I know people will still sweat. Not sure people really do realize how awul the bubble is. We have the best win in the country. 10 wins in the ACC will do.

Bailing, whos bailing? I watch every minute of every game.

I'm talking about how you turn into Shaggy from Scooby Doo at the first sign of any adversity. Heck you declared us in deep trouble in the Louisville game and I have no idea when that might have been. Everybody has H0T Takes but you just take it to such an extreme. After several years, it's just gotten tiresome especially when you have no self-awareness of it. That's okay though - ignore button.

Last edited:
I'm talking about how you turn into Shaggy from Scooby Doo at the first sign of any adversity. Heck you declared us in deep trouble in the Louisville game and I have no idea when that might have been. Everybody has H0T Takes but you just take it to such an extreme. After several years, it's just gotten tiresome especially when yo have no self-awareness of it. That's okay though - ignore button.
Like zoinks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom