at wake, at clemson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

at wake, at clemson

I'm talking about how you turn into Shaggy from Scooby Doo at the first sign of any adversity. Heck you declared us in deep trouble in the Louisville game and I have no idea when that might have been. Everybody has H0T Takes but you just take it to such an extreme. After several years, it's just gotten tiresome especially when you have no self-awareness of it. That's okay though - ignore button.
I never posted in the game thread during the lville game.

Clemson is good but I think we have too much firepower and are too athletic for them. Of we win a couple games between now and then and don't need it I can see us laying an egg I guess. I don't see us losing to Wake.

I don't think either being a road game is a big deal the talent difference is enough and we need both.

Im happy with a 7-10 seed. Just get in. We won't do better. Remember that we will not see Duke, UNC, UVA, or MSU in the second round no matter what.

Of course some of our fans think we deserve to avoid playing a good team first weekend without getting MTSU type help. But people have to get real a 6 seed facing a weak 3 seed second round isn't going to happen. There is a better shot of a MTSU over MSU or UMBC over UVA happening than us getting a seed that has us not facing a realy good team 2nd round. Be happy that we can't play any of the 4 teams I listed above first weekend. I'll take the other good teams bring on Gonzaga or Tennessee or KU.

F400DF5C-73FF-4C87-9F60-E4135AF7D46D.png

That's not true as has already been pointed out. I admire your fandom. You're definitely a true Orange fan. And I do actually agree that this season hasn't reached what I felt our potential was. There are just certain extremist aspects of your fandom that have worn on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom