aTm Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

aTm Game Thread...

nice to see a makeup call at the end of the half. One or two of those charges on us were bullcrap and cooney got hammered atleast twice laying the ball up. a crap walk call on cooney meanwhile he was hit on the arm on a pass no whistle.

just saying someone should mention that or the fact that.
There was one second on the clock gbinije was attempting to shoot.

takes Balls to tell the whole story sometimes

Refs who overdo the charge call are some of the worst human beings on the planet. They ruin the sport I love.
giphy.gif

Pretty incredible last 10 seconds there, we needed it. Lydon has been kind of quiet. Props to DaJuan that half, he's been really good. How many charges did we have? But Cooney didn't get fouled on that fastbreak???

A&M is a good team, athletles everywhere who can shoot with decent bball IQ. Kennedy seems very even keel, I could see this squad giving UK issues.

Play is somewhat affected by all that moisture. Those mop guys already have 2 fouls apiece.

Defense was really poor this half
With Coleman out they have complete advantage down low. They are smart for not settling and going to their strength. Going to be a tough game to win. Especially with the foul trouble

Pretty incredible last 10 seconds there, we needed it. Lydon has been kind of quiet. Props to DaJuan that half, he's been really good. How many charges did we have? But Cooney didn't get fouled on that fastbreak???

A&M is a good team, athletles everywhere who can shoot with decent bball IQ. Kennedy seems very even keel, I could see this squad giving UK issues.

Yep...and some noise in March. Nice looking team.

Kennedy has Parkinson's disease and I think his even-keel personality may be a result of the effects of that.

Coleman could play this whole half.
Malachi needs more screens uptop and the more he learns to pass out of them is going to be huge for this team.
Saving our energy for the second half :)

Last edited:
With Coleman out they have complete advantage down low. They are smart for not settling and going to their strength. Going to be a tough game to win. Especially with the foul trouble

A&M is a really athletic team, we are going to start having to take better shots and make some better decisions with the ball.

They have the advantage even with Coleman in. More big bodies.

Kennedy has Parkinson's disease and I think his even-keel personality may be a result of the effects of that.
Holy crap...I didn't know that. Props to him. I've liked him a long time.

Ya I thought that was odd to, I mean clearly Joseph should have just let it go but what the heck kind of pass was that?

Another KJ mental error.

Ok, couple half time thoughts.

1. Joseph isnt very good, but it was not his fault Cooney threw him a stupid pass in transition. I think if the market dropped 400 points Boeheim would tear KJ a new one.

2. Does Richardson have any skills besides jacking up threes and charging? Where is the all around game Ive heard so much about? He seems completely unable to get by anyone off the dribble.

Joseph on the fastbreak with cooney why do you run to the corner of the three point line definetly the most boneheaded play of the game :) Glad to see JB give him some run after that though. He needs to be coached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom