aTm Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

aTm Game Thread...

Its part of our offense this year but were jacking up to many deep looks. That last one by Richardson was pretty bad. Should at least look inside a little.

Its part of our offense this year but were jacking up to many deep looks. That last one by Richardson was pretty bad. Should at least look inside a little.

He's still mad from being piled drived!!

Starting to get some calls here in the second, lucky that Richardson wasn't hurt on that Ultimate Warrior body press slam.

I'm still not sure he's not hurt. I'm stilled worried.

That last call at the end of the first half was of course bogus BUT A&M has gotten away with double digits in no call traveling and no call fouls against them. I think the big unstated issue is fatigue. Malachi just hit a 3. He is not a drive to the basket kind of player yet. I would love to see Kaleb take over the game for about 3 minutes driving to the basket and drawing fouls. Roberson is keeping the Orange in the game with his specialty rebounding efforts

The next time someone says it's hard to rebound out of a zone...throw in a tape of Roberson. Dude gets a ton of tough rebounds because he's got great position

They team went to sleep after that last timeout.

Wonder if fatigue is playing a big role here, offensively we look a mess. So many missed opportunities

The next time someone says it's hard to rebound out of a zone...throw in a tape of Roberson. Dude gets a ton of tough rebounds because he's got great position

A lost art - he actually blocks out.

At least the refs are making bad calls on both ends!

should cooney be our PG and G our SG? Seriously, Trevor doesnt make shots. G makes 80% of his open looks it seems.

They need to come out with intensity after this timeout. I think they are tired though.

TL started hearing about NBA talk and he's turning into a Tyler Ennis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom